PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Injury Thread

RcSinger
01-29-2011, 07:59 AM
Read about some injuries and had some of my own so I thought it might be nice to post all the injuries to a single place. Might highlight a need for changes to sliders and may give user/user a place to attack.

RcSinger
01-29-2011, 08:49 AM
Senior Starting Defensive Tackle for the Hokies Nick Acree has been knocked out for 3 weeks due to a shoulder injury.
In 2014 he has accounted for 24 total tackles and 18 TFL. He has 6 sacks, a pass deflection, and a forced fumble.
He's 85 OVR but has great penetrating ability with 91 strength and 98 power move.
Often the opposing QB's often find themselves in a race to complete their drop and pass the ball with #78 in their face.

JeffHCross
01-29-2011, 11:30 AM
may give user/user a place to attack.Why would we want to do that? ;)

RcSinger
01-29-2011, 03:17 PM
it's available and wide spread knowledge among the REAL NCAA Coaches, it's not like Jimbo down in Tallahassee is really gonna have to dig and prod to find out that the starting Left Guard or Free Saftey is gonna be out for the upcoming game with Miami. Why not provide the information.
We provide our playbooks and stuff.

JeffHCross
01-29-2011, 03:35 PM
Right ... but we can't look up each other's playbooks in the game. If I go to the Injury Report screen in the game, I can look at anybody else's list too. I'm not inclined to make it even easier for my opponent to find out my injuries -- I'm going to have enough trouble against Papa as it is! :D

And, actually, I don't believe NCAA coaches are required to provide injury status, unlike the NFL.

fsuprime
01-29-2011, 03:38 PM
they are not, and jimbo actually keeps the info secret as hell for as long as possible, we all thought ponder was starting against clemson last year and then boom, Manuel walks on the field. PA guy even announced ponder as the starter.

RcSinger
01-29-2011, 08:38 PM
Well, just a thought. I guess it's axed.