PDA

View Full Version : Week 7, 2014

Oneback
01-26-2011, 07:32 PM
=============== #11 Oklahoma Sooners (3-1) ===============
Last week the Sooners were idle.
This week, the Sooners travel to Corvallis to face the #20 Oregon State Beavers (4-0).
In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) SS Nathan Robinson has committed to Colorado

=============== Clemson Tigers (3-3) ===============
Last week, Clemson lost 27-24 against USF (2-2).
This week, the Tigers will host NC State (2-3).
In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) SS Jeff Pennington has committed to South Carolina
- (****) CB Darryl Davis has committed to Georgia

=============== #3 Florida State Seminoles (5-0) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 63-0 against Wake Forest (3-3).
This week, the Seminoles travel to Miami to face the #4 Miami Hurricanes (6-0).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) TE Harrison Rivas has committed to Miami
- (****) RE Johnny Quinn has committed to Florida State
- (*****) HB Brian Wade has committed to Florida State

=============== #4 Miami Hurricanes (6-0) ===============
Last week, Miami won 73-0 against Duke (1-4).
This week, the Hurricanes will host #3 Florida State (5-0).
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RG Justin Witherspoon has committed to TCU
- (*****) WR Curt Goss has committed to Penn State

=============== #10 Michigan Wolverines (4-2) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 73-0 against Minnesota (4-1).
This week, the Wolverines will host Michigan State (2-3).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LT James Carlton has committed to USC

=============== Texas A&M Aggies (3-2) ===============
Last week the Aggies were idle.
This week, the Aggies travel to Los Angeles to face the #5 USC Trojans (4-1).
In recruiting news, the following Texas A&M targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) C Bobby Brown has committed to Texas A&M

=============== #7 Penn State Nittany Lions (4-1) ===============
Last week, Penn State won 80-6 against Northwestern (4-1).
This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Minneapolis to face the Minnesota Golden Gophers (4-1).
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) SS Antoine Kelly has committed to West Virginia
- (****) HB Tyrone Faulk has committed to Penn State
- (****) DT Blake Allen has committed to West Virginia
- (****) CB Darryl Davis has committed to Georgia
- (*****) HB Brian Wade has committed to Florida State

=============== Oregon Ducks (2-3) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 45-35 against UCLA (0-5).
This week, the Ducks will host Cal (2-3).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) ROLB Dan Little has committed to Stanford
- (****) C Travis Woods has committed to Stanford
- (****) FS Ronnie Smith has committed to Stanford

=============== #5 USC Trojans (4-1) ===============
Last week, USC won 66-7 against Texas Tech (2-2).
This week, the Trojans will host Texas A&M (3-2).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LT Curtis Stevens has committed to Stanford
- (****) LT James Carlton has committed to USC

=============== #9 Virginia Tech Hokies (5-0) ===============
Last week, Virginia Tech won 28-0 against NC State (2-3).
This week, the Hokies are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RT Anthony Williams has committed to Tennessee
- (***) C Bobby Brown has committed to Texas A&M
- (***) DT Bryant White has committed to Virginia Tech
- (****) LE Pat Campbell has committed to Virginia Tech
- (***) LG Patrick Johnson has committed to Virginia Tech
- (****) LE Spencer McDaniel has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== #1 Texas Longhorns (5-0) ===============
Last week the Longhorns were idle.
This week, the Longhorns travel to Pasadena to face the UCLA Bruins (0-5).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #12 Wisconsin Badgers (4-2) ===============
Last week, Wisconsin won 75-0 against Indiana (1-2).
This week, the Badgers will host Northwestern (4-1).
In recruiting news, the following Wisconsin targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LOLB Chris Berry has committed to Wisconsin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fsuprime
01-26-2011, 07:58 PM
oh well, only 2 really sucks lol and 1 i already had last week

JeffHCross
01-26-2011, 08:12 PM
Stanford worries a little

Plus I think it'll be hard to get recruits up there.
:nod:

- (****) LT Curtis Stevens has committed to Stanford

fsuprime
01-26-2011, 08:16 PM
why are clemson and oregon on auto pilot? also ryby when do u want to play

ryby6969
01-26-2011, 08:55 PM

I can play tomorrow night after like 7pm est.

fsuprime
01-26-2011, 08:57 PM
why not now :p

im not sure if tomorrow works or not, might be drunk ill let u know

ryby6969
01-26-2011, 09:11 PM
why not now :p

im not sure if tomorrow works or not, might be drunk ill let u know

I have another OD game scheduled in a few minutes. If not tomorrow night, Friday night it would have to be early as I have to work at 5am on Saturday.

Oneback
01-26-2011, 09:18 PM

Escobar wasn't able to play his game so he said to just sim it, and KingPin is having internet troubles and will not be able to get it fixed until next week.

gschwendt
01-26-2011, 09:41 PM
Done.

Papa LoneStar
01-26-2011, 11:45 PM
:Texas:

The #1 Longhorns slap around the winless Bruins of UCLA by a score of 77-3 in the Rose Bowl.

Longhorn offense: 639 yards (487 ground....152 air)

QB Carlos McDaniel, SoRS: 8-12 152 yards 1 TD 0 INT

RB Earl Campbell II, Jr: 20 car 254 yards 5 TD

RB Bryson Hopkins, Jr: 9 car 156 yards 2 TD

RB Traylon Shead, SrRS: 8 car 77 yards 1 TD

Longhorn defense: 4-13 3rd down conversions allowed, 5 turnovers forced, 12 TFL

OLB Tevin Jackson, SrRS: 8 tackles (4 TFL), 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble

OLB Aaron Benson, SrRS: 9 tackles (3 TFL), 1 forced fumble

CB Michael Carter, SrRS: 2 INT, 2 pass deflections

Longhorn nugget: Junior RB Earl Campbell II is on pace for 1968 rushing yards and 46 TDs halfway through the 2014 season despite not playing in a 4th quarter all season.

Next up: California Bears in Austin....2:30pm central on ABC

ryby6969
01-27-2011, 09:09 AM
I could play right now if you want Prime. Baby just started his nap.

fsuprime
01-27-2011, 09:18 AM
ugh, have to go to school in about 5 minutes, looks like bar hopping is off tonight so i can play tonight, preferably early 630 est or 7est

ryby6969
01-27-2011, 09:22 AM
ugh, have to go to school in about 5 minutes, looks like bar hopping is off tonight so i can play tonight, preferably early 630 est or 7est

Ok, sounds good.

ryby6969
01-27-2011, 04:42 PM
Hey Prime, whenever you are ready I can go now. I didn't know if you wanted to get it in earlier.

fsuprime
01-27-2011, 04:59 PM
sweet, im getting on now

fsuprime
01-27-2011, 05:01 PM
im doing the ps3 system update right now

ryby6969
01-27-2011, 05:07 PM
im doing the ps3 system update right now

Ok, sounds good

ryby6969
01-27-2011, 06:39 PM
FSU knocks off Miami by the score of 45-42. Miami lost the turnover battle,(3-0) and ultimately lost the game.

GG Prime. I still can't stop your damn passing attack. It seems like everytime you user catch it doesn't matter what I do. My offense is deadly, but I have to work on my defense.

fsuprime
01-27-2011, 06:40 PM
FSU wins 45-42

Game was a complete lag fest until some point in the 3rd quarter when it settled down, i think it caused both me and ryby to not make 4th and 1's because it makes the RB reset his momentum and the LBs keep coming hard. I almost quit a few times due to the lag, it would pause like 1 or 2 seconds mid play ugh.

FSU's defense saved the day with 3 crucial picks giving the noles a comfortable 10 point lead for most of the 4th quarter until a late TD pass with 6 seconds left tightened the score for miami. FSU coach was hounded by officials for blitzing Miamis QB on the last few plays and FSU coach said he was letting Bray know what was coming in the ACC title game (and really we wanted to knock him out of the season with his game breaking 99thp 99 tha lol).
Clint Trickett continued his cool hand look style of play taking what the defense gave him and threw for over 300 and 3 TDs. RB Eugene Reed shouldered the load at RB with Senior starter Joey Taylor out for 1 more week or two, Reed did not have the impressive runs that Taylor can provide, but he stayed patient in the holes letting the game come to him.

fsuprime
01-27-2011, 06:48 PM
looks like we are just waiting on Jeff vs psuevx? and iron (who is online right now to play) and we can advance

ryby6969
01-27-2011, 06:54 PM
FSU wins 45-42

Game was a complete lag fest until some point in the 3rd quarter when it settled down, i think it caused both me and ryby to not make 4th and 1's because it makes the RB reset his momentum and the LBs keep coming hard. I almost quit a few times due to the lag, it would pause like 1 or 2 seconds mid play ugh.

FSU's defense saved the day with 3 crucial picks giving the noles a comfortable 10 point lead for most of the 4th quarter until a late TD pass with 6 seconds left tightened the score for miami. FSU coach was hounded by officials for blitzing Miamis QB on the last few plays and FSU coach said he was letting Bray know what was coming in the ACC title game (and really we wanted to knock him out of the season with his game breaking 99thp 99 tha lol).
Clint Trickett continued his cool hand look style of play taking what the defense gave him and threw for over 300 and 3 TDs. RB Eugene Reed shouldered the load at RB with Senior starter Joey Taylor out for 1 more week or two, Reed did not have the impressive runs that Taylor can provide, but he stayed patient in the holes letting the game come to him.

For him to have 99Acc he definitely missed some wide open passes. I really need to upgrade the CB position, but with Papa in the dynasty that is going to be tough. Hopefully I beat RC and we meet in the ACCCG. I have to beat you eventually.

gschwendt
01-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Advance!!!!!

I don't care who is left... and for Week 8, you folks better be ready to advance quickly because it's my big recruiting week. Oneback has already said that if you take more than 2 hours longer than I do, he'll go ahead and advance without you. You've been warned.

fsuprime
01-27-2011, 07:24 PM
awesome, i for welcome our warp speed overlords ;)

Iron Dragon
01-27-2011, 07:33 PM
EXPOSED! #11 Oklahoma demolishes #20 and undefeated Beavers in Reser Stadium

73-14.

That's the first defeat for Oregon State this season. To a team with a less-than 50 OVR QB.

Alex McSux continued to play way ahead of his ratings, going 11-for-20 passing, 219 yards, 3 TDs, no picks, and rushed for a TD.

Brennan Clay rushed for 235 yards and 2 TDs, FB Haywood 7 times for 31 and 2 TDs, Lawson ran for 85, Finch ran for 97 and 2 TDs.

Erik Richardson, Brennan Clay and Kenny Stills all caught TD passes.

SO speed DE Jordan McNair recorded 2 sacks, Torrea Peterson added one. The Sooners forced 2 fumbles on kickoffs, leading to OU TDs.

Gotta recruit and then I'm done for the week..

psuexv
01-27-2011, 07:37 PM
USC and A&M kicking off in 10

psuexv
01-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Advance!!!!!

I don't care who is left... and for Week 8, you folks better be ready to advance quickly because it's my big recruiting week. Oneback has already said that if you take more than 2 hours longer than I do, he'll go ahead and advance without you. You've been warned.

G needs to lay off the coffee in the afternoon.... Geez :)

Oneback
01-27-2011, 07:45 PM
Advance!!!!!

I like the spirit in this one.

JeffHCross
01-27-2011, 07:47 PM
I like the spirit in this one.You would.

JeffHCross
01-27-2011, 07:49 PM
looks like we are just waiting on Jeff vs psuevx? and iron (who is online right now to play) and we can advanceEscobar is no longer on Autopilot and is not Ready. Singer hasn't done his recruiting either.

fsuprime
01-27-2011, 07:50 PM
damn i was hoping for a little lack of attention to detail ;) of course i have no sympathy for someone who has not recruited and has a bye week! :p

JeffHCross
01-27-2011, 08:57 PM
You have no sympathy for anyone who hasn't played within an hour of advance :P

JeffHCross
01-27-2011, 09:03 PM
USC defeats Texas A&M 24-21, in a game that was not nearly as close as the score indicates. When USC wanted to, they could move the ball at will against the Aggie defense. Two early turnovers forced by the Aggies (or maybe just given by the Trojans, gift wrap and all) was the only thing that kept the game close in the first half. It was 17-7 at halftime, and USC only had two drives in the second half (plus the game-ending run, kneel, kneel final drive). They scored on one, and punted on the second, up 24-14. A&M was able to make it close at the end, but could not corral the onside kick.

Great game, Eric, and it was fun chatting with you.

psuexv
01-27-2011, 09:26 PM
It was a good game Jeff. I'm looking forward to when you get some playmakers in there.

fsuprime
01-27-2011, 10:49 PM
looks like we r just waiting on escobar and he is on ncaa right now so hopefully he is playing and we get a morning advance

gschwendt
01-27-2011, 11:16 PM
Yep... looks like we're officially ready to advance.

fsuprime
01-28-2011, 01:09 AM
hmmm someone should send a morning text to oneback lol

Oneback
01-28-2011, 05:10 AM
No wories, I knew to check when waking up.

fsuprime
01-28-2011, 10:18 AM
yea i figured u would, so i did not send a video message G style :p

RcSinger
01-28-2011, 10:21 PM
damn i was hoping for a little lack of attention to detail ;) of course i have no sympathy for someone who has not recruited and has a bye week! :p

My apologies for not being allowed to leave work when we still have troubles in the load and for being expected to coach a basketball team after I had committed to helping the school out. I guess the dynasty should trump all that.
I honestly do everything I can to get my weeks in as quickly as possible and have been skipped in several stages along the way (even games) without making a big fuss over it.

Oneback
01-28-2011, 10:29 PM
Singer, nevermind Prime, he hopes to advance every hour on the hour. He gets a little riled up at times, but its all in good fun, hence why attempted to put a smiley at the end of his post.

JeffHCross
01-28-2011, 10:44 PM
Agreed. Ignore Prime. :nod:

fsuprime
01-29-2011, 10:15 AM
oops sorry rc, i was just continuing the warp speed joke with G if i really meant it i would say use the web browser to recruit and i would not force anyone to use that piece of shit ;)