PDA

View Full Version : Best playbook for Florida St. (offlline dynasty)

johntom2000
01-24-2011, 02:00 PM
Hey guys,

I am in my 2nd year with Florida St. (2016). I have 3 power all around backs and a WR core that is in the +90's spd and quick TE's. I am running the multiple playbook and been playing around with K-State before that and was running with Michigan St playbook some in the my first year. Any other wide open/multiple back playbooks that I need to look at?

I am not big in the Split Y-Flex formation from shotgun (TE in the slot).

Thanks,

John

HawkFan
01-24-2011, 03:27 PM
So what do you want to do? Do you want to run the ball, do you want to throw the ball or do you want to be balanced? That will help with helping you figure out what playbook is best for your team.

johntom2000
01-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Well that is a good question lol. I can do alot of things with this team. I would like to go balance but, learn towards the running game. More a less run to setup the pass more say. But, since the PA passes don't work that much. They will be times I have to throw the PA and just str8 pass.

HawkFan
01-24-2011, 06:06 PM
If you are looking for balance look at Colorado States playbook. I used it for a couple of years in my online dynasty and I had a 1000 yards rusher, 2500 yard passer and a 1000 yard receiver in that time. It very versatile and has a lot of different looks in it.

Play action passes do work but you have to pick and choose when to use them and when the CPU blitzes you have to have a check down ready to go right away.

JeffHCross
01-24-2011, 11:22 PM
Take a look at Eastern Michigan.

gofrogstcu38
02-08-2011, 05:33 PM
TCU has a ton of spread formations (including WildFrog), 2 I formations, and a few ace formations. Take a look, I have had a lot of success with it.