PDA

View Full Version : Conference Championship Week, 2013

Oneback
01-08-2011, 12:57 PM
=============== #15 Oklahoma Sooners (9-3) ===============
Last week the Sooners were idle.
This week, the Sooners are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma targets have announced their decisions:
- (*) FB Reggie Marshall has committed to Michigan State
- (**) K Sam Holley has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== #16 Clemson Tigers (9-3) ===============
Last week the Tigers were idle.
This week, the Tigers are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) FS Justin Bryant has committed to South Carolina

=============== #2 Florida State Seminoles (12-0) ===============
Last week the Seminoles were idle.
This week, the Seminoles will host #12 Miami (10-2).
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (*) FB Reggie Marshall has committed to Michigan State

=============== #12 Miami Hurricanes (10-2) ===============
Last week the Hurricanes were idle.
This week, the Hurricanes travel to Charlotte to face the #2 Florida State Seminoles (12-0).
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) FS Michael Arnold has committed to Georgia Tech

=============== #1 Michigan Wolverines (12-0) ===============
Last week the Wolverines were idle.
This week, the Wolverines are idle.

=============== #11 Ohio State Buckeyes (10-2) ===============
Last week the Buckeyes were idle.
This week, the Buckeyes are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RT Chris Phillips has committed to Ohio State

=============== #9 Penn State Nittany Lions (10-2) ===============
Last week the Nittany Lions were idle.
This week, the Nittany Lions are idle.

=============== #24 Oregon Ducks (8-4) ===============
Last week the Ducks were idle.
This week, the Ducks are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LE James Hopkins has committed to Oregon
- (***) CB Jason Johnson has committed to Idaho

=============== #6 USC Trojans (11-1) ===============
Last week the Trojans were idle.
This week, the Trojans are idle.

=============== #17 Virginia Tech Hokies (9-3) ===============
Last week the Hokies were idle.
This week, the Hokies are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) MLB Ryan Johnson has committed to Cincinnati
- (**) K Sam Holley has committed to Virginia Tech
- (***) ROLB Jermaine Williams has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== #3 Texas Longhorns (11-1) ===============
Last week the Longhorns were idle.
This week, the Longhorns are idle.

=============== #13 Wisconsin Badgers (9-3) ===============
Last week the Badgers were idle.
This week, the Badgers are idle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fsuprime
01-08-2011, 12:58 PM
when is good to play for you rbyrby? later tonight or tomorrow is good for me. Or like right now but not for long.

JeffHCross
01-08-2011, 01:03 PM
never mind. :)

ryby6969
01-08-2011, 01:27 PM
when is good to play for you rbyrby? later tonight or tomorrow is good for me. Or like right now but not for long.

I could go now if you still can.

fsuprime
01-08-2011, 01:37 PM
yea ill get on now

ryby6969
01-08-2011, 01:58 PM
I am getting destroyed

Papa LoneStar
01-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Well....I guess I'll start planning for our trip to the Orange Bowl :-(

JeffHCross
01-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Well....I guess I'll start planning for our trip to the Orange Bowl :-(You should read this ... might feel familiar ;)

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/sports/stories/2011/01/05/smell-that-thats-spoiled-osu-fans.html?sid=101

ryby6969
01-08-2011, 02:43 PM
FSU wins the ACC by the score of 42-17. Trickett went 17-20 for like 350 and 5 TD's. His receivers were having their way with my DB's and my D-line blows.

GG Prime. Hopefully next year I can give you more of a challenge.

fsuprime
01-08-2011, 02:43 PM
FSU wins ACC title 42 - 17 over Miami

Clint Trickett played out of his mind after an awful performance at clemson. Earning player of the game honors going 17-20 for 350 yards 5 TDs and 0 interceptions.

Super Sophomore Kenard Robinson caught 4 catches for 58 yards and 2 TDs, and also scored the games 1st TD doing all of his work from the TE position.

The defense was all over the field Junior OLB Christian Jones led the team with 8 tackles and a TFL. Frosh Safety CJ Young had one interception as did MLB Jeff Luc. Luc's INT may have been the biggest, picking it off in the endzone on Miami's first drive.

gschwendt
01-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Advance!!!!!

fsuprime
01-08-2011, 02:45 PM
GG RyBy. I thought Storm was going to run wild on me when he broke like 6 tackles on that first carry lol. The two early interceptions were the key as well i think at least for my D, i could sit back more on the pass.

*edit* those 5 DEs you brought in will look to start early maybe?

ryby6969
01-08-2011, 02:48 PM
GG RyBy. I thought Storm was going to run wild on me when he broke like 6 tackles on that first carry lol. The two early interceptions were the key as well i think at least for my D, i could sit back more on the pass.

*edit* those 5 DEs you brought in will look to start early maybe?

Considering I will probably only have them for 1 year, yeah.:D
You are a beast at user catching and I have never played someone who can do that. My guys played like the real Canes this year. No heart. I can't tell you how many times a blocker got in my way. Oh well, I was kind of expecting this.

ryby6969
01-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Also, if you want to know how sucky my D-line is watch the last replay I am uploading. You had all freaking day and my corners are not very good to start. Oh, and Storm was knocked out for like a qtr in the game. :(

fsuprime
01-08-2011, 02:52 PM
yea i have been scared to go deep all year but clemson got me a few times last game so i thought i would try it out, its always scary throwing when Jamaal Reid is back there, is he gone this year?

some of it was unlucky too, i remember one 3rd down where i scalled a square in to shaw and you had a zone defender right there and you were there as well and the ball went right between both of them.

ryby6969
01-08-2011, 03:23 PM
yea i have been scared to go deep all year but clemson got me a few times last game so i thought i would try it out, its always scary throwing when Jamaal Reid is back there, is he gone this year?

some of it was unlucky too, i remember one 3rd down where i scalled a square in to shaw and you had a zone defender right there and you were there as well and the ball went right between both of them.
Nah, Reid is still here but he got hurt early in our game. Hopefully my defense will progress in the offseason. I am just happy Thompson didn't rush for 300 yards against me. :D