PDA

View Full Version : The Gaming Tailgate Podcast - Real Assignment AI

cdj
05-20-2010, 01:50 PM
You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/content.php?156-Real-Assignment-AI

JeffHCross
05-20-2010, 02:03 PM
We need to find a way to make the Podcasts more prevalent on the front page. Glad to see another Podcast to listen to :)

JBHuskers
05-20-2010, 02:27 PM
We need to find a way to make the Podcasts more prevalent on the front page. Glad to see another Podcast to listen to :)

I think it is being worked on. We have a plan for our next podcast.

Kwizzy
05-20-2010, 02:56 PM
cdj, on the utopia podcast posts there was a little player that would play the audio of the show & allowed me to listen to the show while at work. Do you have any plans to do that with these in the future?

cdj
05-20-2010, 03:05 PM
cdj, on the utopia podcast posts there was a little player that would play the audio of the show & allowed me to listen to the show while at work. Do you have any plans to do that with these in the future?

Yep, we'll be adding that very soon hopefully. Just need to find a player we like supported by vB4.

steelerfan
05-20-2010, 03:06 PM
Great job guys. It's good to hear you guys express how big RAAI is going to be and how much it changes the game as we know it. Very exciting!

Schauwn
05-20-2010, 03:19 PM
I just wish it was longer than 10 minutes! :)

Deuce
05-20-2010, 07:50 PM
Great podcast guys. Can wait to see it in action once the demo comes out.

JeffHCross
05-20-2010, 08:47 PM
I just wish it was longer than 10 minutes! :)I have also requested this. One edit that's "full" length, and another that's edited down to 10 minutes but doesn't have full discussion on each of the topics. I like to call it the "JB Tease" version.

JBHuskers
05-20-2010, 08:54 PM
I have also requested this. One edit that's "full" length, and another that's edited down to 10 minutes but doesn't have full discussion on each of the topics. I like to call it the "JB Tease" version.

hah ;)

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
05-20-2010, 08:57 PM
I have also requested this. One edit that's "full" length, and another that's edited down to 10 minutes but doesn't have full discussion on each of the topics. I like to call it the "JB Tease" version.

veho is good for this... when i consult to europe, its the easiest way to get film to me...

"E"

morsdraconis
05-26-2010, 11:26 AM

I third this!

REALLY like your guys' podcasts and love hearing your thoughts on the game and such and would love to hear about it for more than 10 minutes!

JBHuskers
05-26-2010, 11:45 AM
I third this!

REALLY like your guys' podcasts and love hearing your thoughts on the game and such and would love to hear about it for more than 10 minutes!

We'll be hitting you with new ones soon!

champ195797
05-26-2010, 12:37 PM
We'll be hitting you with new ones soon!

How soon? Do you mean soon like tomorrow or soon like a couple of days or soon like next week? LOL JB THA TEASE

JBHuskers
05-26-2010, 12:51 PM
How soon? Do you mean soon like tomorrow or soon like a couple of days or soon like next week? LOL JB THA TEASE

Definitely not tomorrow....we will be playing catch-up on all the news that has come out since we launched the site. So you'll get a few coming out you within the next week or two I'd guess.

Jayrah
05-26-2010, 01:53 PM
Definitely not tomorrow....we will be playing catch-up on all the news that has come out since we launched the site. So you'll get a few coming out you within the next week or two I'd guess.

Awesome, been looking forward to this! Hopefully today or tomorrow you'll have another piece to catch up on :)