PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Story of a Teacher Doin a Student

JBHuskers
12-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Again....where were these teachers when I was 16 dammit!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20023380-504083.html

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2010/11/19/Jennifer-Lee-Riojas_370x278.jpg

FORT WORTH, Texas (CBS/AP) Jennifer Riojas, a Fort Worth teacher accused of having sex with a 16-year-old student, may be pregnant with the teen's child, according to one report.

PICTURES: Notorious Teacher Sex Scandals

Police took Riojas into custody on Wednesday. The 25-year-old taught 9th grade science at Carter-Riverside High School before resigning last month.

The student told police their encounters took place in motels around North Richland Hills and once even in a hospital bed, where the student was recovering from a football injury, reports CBS affiliate KTVT.

According to local station WFAA, investigators said the teenage victim came forward last month because he feared he could be the father of Riojas' unborn child. The baby's paternity has not been established.

The warrant alleges that Riojas drove the sophomore student to "different hotels located by N.E. Mall in the Mid-Cities" for the purpose of having sexual intercourse in December and January.

Students who knew both the teacher and the alleged victim told KTVT that they noticed the pair spending an unusual amount of time together.

"In my last year of class he would walk in and talk to her a lot," former student Micheal Webb told the station. "I never really knew anything was going on though at all."

A police affidavit says the teacher attended the boy's athletic events, and they would spend time together during lunch period.

Riojas is charged with sexual assault of a child. Bond was set at $20,000.

morsdraconis
12-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Again....where were these teachers when I was 16 dammit!

My sentiments exactly...

steelerfan
12-03-2010, 02:22 PM
I feel so sorry for the alleged victim. No 16 year old young man should have to live with the memory of repeated sexual intercourse with a reasonably attractive woman. How will he go on? Poor guy.

psuexv
12-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Here's something that I just don't understand - http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004533-19.html?tag=page;next
Most of these women are young and attractive. You're telling me they just couldn't go to a bar and pick up some random guy if they wanted to.

AustinWolv
12-03-2010, 03:51 PM
No kidding.....would be very curious to read their psych profiles.

JBHuskers
12-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Breaking the law is probably more appealing to them.

AustinWolv
12-03-2010, 03:54 PM
On the flip side, look at some of the dogs and creepy perv fucks here:
http://badbadteacher.com/

psuexv
12-03-2010, 03:56 PM
No kidding.....would be very curious to read their psych profiles.

Well I do watch Criminal Minds so I consider myself a self proclaimed expert. I would say they most likely suffered from ugly duckling disease, didn't get hot until they were older. Since they never got any in high school and probably suffered a traumatic rejection, they are trying to relive that moment over and over again.

The other funny thing is I think most of them were blondes.

morsdraconis
12-03-2010, 04:16 PM
The other funny thing is I think most of them were blondes.

Pretty much all of them are blonds.

cdj
12-03-2010, 08:53 PM
For the question no one is asking....why does she appear naked in the mugshot?

JBHuskers
12-04-2010, 12:02 PM
For the question no one is asking....why does she appear naked in the mugshot?

Class was in session? :dunno:

JBHuskers
02-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Well we have another teacher who was doing FIVE students.

http://www.newser.com/getimage.aspx?mediaid=794664

http://www.newser.com/story/111405/teacher-accused-of-sex-with-five-students-in-five-months.html

(Newser) – Another tale of teacher-student sex, with a twist: The teacher in question is accused of sleeping with five students over a period of five months. Stacy Schuler, 32, taught health and physical education at Ohio’s Mason High School, and also worked as an athletic trainer for the school sports teams, the Daily Mail reports. Most of the students she is accused of having sex with between last August and December were football players. Click for more, including how the situation was uncovered.

skipwondah33
02-08-2011, 08:51 AM
She was working her way through the skill position players I'm sure

JBHuskers
02-08-2011, 09:14 AM
She was working her way through the skill position players I'm sure

Yeah I'm guessing the left tackle on a high school team wasn't getting the action.

psusnoop
02-08-2011, 11:01 AM
trainer, trainer! What's wrong? My dick hurts. Oh ok I can massage that...........

JBHuskers
02-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey teacher, I got next!

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2010/08/VarsityBlues_1_587x295.jpg

JBHuskers
05-17-2011, 12:42 PM
Five students nailing one meh teacher....and English teacher at that :D (http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Students-boasts-led-to-Kennedale-teacher-accused-in-sex-scandal-121968914.html)

Did she scare them into sex?

http://media.wfaa.com/images/0516_brittni_colleps2.jpg

JBHuskers
05-17-2011, 12:43 PM
Colleps is accused of having consensual sex with five Kennedale High School students at her home on multiple occasions. At least four of the students involved are football players, and all were described by a friend as honor roll students.

Football players again :D

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2010/08/VarsityBlues_1_587x295.jpg

Colleps' husband has not yet made a public statement. He has reportedly served in the Army and, according to one friend, had recently been in Louisiana awaiting discharge.

He's awaiting discharge alright....

souljahbill
05-17-2011, 01:26 PM
I teach and serve as the athletic trainer and stuff like this is the main reason I minimize being around the females.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
05-17-2011, 01:36 PM
I teach and serve as the athletic trainer and stuff like this is the main reason I minimize being around the males.

Fixed.

ram29jackson
05-17-2011, 03:56 PM
looks like pedo's are getting into special ed now ..

souljahbill
05-17-2011, 05:58 PM
Fixed.

I guessed I should have said "all students." I have no interest in the boys. I don't have interest in the girls either but if something were to happen (which NEVER will), it won't be with a boy, I know that.

ram29jackson
05-17-2011, 07:55 PM
On a logic level , its pretty stupid to have a law involving students and teachers who are both over 18.

on a moral level, of course it can be stupid depending on the situation, but to be against the law is odd when both are adults ?

NatureBoy
05-17-2011, 08:49 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/17/article-1388017-0C1D6F6E00000578-612_233x372.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/17/article-1388017-0C1D703E00000578-611_468x629.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388017/Teacher-arrested-sex-FIVE-students-orgy-home.html

English teacher arrested after she 'had sex with FIVE students during an orgy in her home while her soldier husband was serving overseas'

A teacher has been jailed after being accused of having sex with five of her teenage students during an orgy at her home

Brittni Colleps, a married mother of three, invited the boys to her Texas home for the sex romp and the encounter was filmed on their cell phones.

The 27-year-old's husband was away overseas duty serving with the US military.

Colleps, an English teacher and girl's basketball coach, faces up to ten years in jail after being charged with five felony counts of inappropriate relationships between a student and a teacher.

Although all five of the teens involved with Colleps were 18 years of age or older, Texas law prohibits sex between a teacher and a student, regardless of the student’s age.

According to a police arrest warrant affidavit, the investigation into Colleps began after a 19-year-old student told investigators about his sexual relationship with his English teacher.

The student told police the relationship began with sexually explicit text messages and photos that they sent to each other for about a week in late April.

Later that month the student drove to Colleps home in Arlington, Texas where they had sex.

He later received a text message from the teacher saying they 'had fun' and an invite back to the house.

When he arrived there were four other students from Kennedale High School present and they told police they all had sex with Colleps.

When police analyzed the teen's phone they found video footage of him and Colleps having sex. They also found sexually explicit photos and text messages the pair had sent each other.

Police later interviewed a second student who said he was present when the sex romp took place.

School officials learned about the teacher's alleged relationships and put her on leave with pay.

Schools Superintendent Gary Dugger posted a letter on the school’s website saying that the district was cooperating with investigators.

'As the alleged acts occurred off campus, once Kennedale ISD personnel were put on notice, immediate action was taken,' the letters says.

Colleps is being held in the Arlington jail on $125,000 bail after turning herself into police on Monday.

:nod: The body shot. :smh: The mug shot.

Kingpin32
05-17-2011, 08:55 PM
If only this would've happened between me and Mrs. Roberts. She was probably the best looking teacher we had.

ram29jackson
05-17-2011, 09:15 PM
If only this would've happened between me and Mrs. Roberts. She was probably the best looking teacher we had.

well, on the bright side, that means one or two things- Mrs Roberts wasnt a dumby/ psychopath..or..you just werent that hot and she never picked you...

JBHuskers
05-17-2011, 09:18 PM
Damn I guess we just needed to put a bag on her head.

ram29jackson
05-17-2011, 09:18 PM
people are so dumb when it comes to cell phones...and people complain about the government looking over your shoulder...the digital world isnt a private note pad you dumb asses

Kingpin32
05-17-2011, 09:36 PM
well, on the bright side, that means one or two things- Mrs Roberts wasnt a dumby/ psychopath..or..you just werent that hot and she never picked you...

Probably the latter :D

HuskerBlitz
05-18-2011, 03:11 PM
I teach and serve as the athletic trainer and stuff like this is the main reason I minimize being around the females.

Yeah, as a coach you have to be very careful. At the school I was coaching at this past year, the AD had to tell me to be very careful since a coach the previous year was let go after a female student 'complained' about him. Almost everyone thought it was made up but he was let go just to keep the peace in the community. Even a whisper about fondling a high school girl and you're basically done whether it's true or not.

It's sad in a way, I had a track girl get a severe cramp in her calf and was in tears and there was basically nothing I could do to help her since even messaging her calf could be considered as fondling. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of thing.

souljahbill
05-18-2011, 03:49 PM
Yeah, as a coach you have to be very careful. At the school I was coaching at this past year, the AD had to tell me to be very careful since a coach the previous year was let go after a female student 'complained' about him. Almost everyone thought it was made up but he was let go just to keep the peace in the community. Even a whisper about fondling a high school girl and you're basically done whether it's true or not.

It's sad in a way, I had a track girl get a severe cramp in her calf and was in tears and there was basically nothing I could do to help her since even messaging her calf could be considered as fondling. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of thing.

Yeah, before I touch any females for evaluation, I tell them what I need to do before I lay a finger on them. I don't want any confusion. I've never had a problems with females taking anything the wrong way and they're usually appreciative that I'm taking the time to check on them and fix their problem.

Next time that happens, you might want to lay her on her back and stretch the calf if you don't want to massage it or get some ice cubes and do an ice massage. Doubt many people will take that the wrong way.

psuexv
05-18-2011, 04:06 PM
Yeah, before I touch any females for evaluation, I tell them what I need to do before I lay a finger on them.

So does JB :D

HuskerBlitz
05-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Yeah, before I touch any females for evaluation, I tell them what I need to do before I lay a finger on them. I don't want any confusion. I've never had a problems with females taking anything the wrong way and they're usually appreciative that I'm taking the time to check on them and fix their problem.

Next time that happens, you might want to lay her on her back and stretch the calf if you don't want to massage it or get some ice cubes and do an ice massage. Doubt many people will take that the wrong way.

It's not so much that as just the fact of having to even worry about it in the first place. I mean I understand the 'whys' but it's just sad that males always have to have that in the back of their mind before helping a student.

souljahbill
05-18-2011, 04:12 PM

LOL! Now, for a grown ass woman, there's no warning. I just go for what I know. :D

JBHuskers
05-18-2011, 04:28 PM

:easy:

ram29jackson
05-18-2011, 04:55 PM
Military guys seem to end up with psychos anyway, because the women that go for them are all into that- he's a man of danger etc.-thing. Not all military guys, but alot get the weirdos

CLW
05-18-2011, 04:56 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/17/article-1388017-0C1D6F6E00000578-612_233x372.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/17/article-1388017-0C1D703E00000578-611_468x629.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388017/Teacher-arrested-sex-FIVE-students-orgy-home.html

English teacher arrested after she 'had sex with FIVE students during an orgy in her home while her soldier husband was serving overseas'

A teacher has been jailed after being accused of having sex with five of her teenage students during an orgy at her home

Brittni Colleps, a married mother of three, invited the boys to her Texas home for the sex romp and the encounter was filmed on their cell phones.

The 27-year-old's husband was away overseas duty serving with the US military.

Colleps, an English teacher and girl's basketball coach, faces up to ten years in jail after being charged with five felony counts of inappropriate relationships between a student and a teacher.

Although all five of the teens involved with Colleps were 18 years of age or older, Texas law prohibits sex between a teacher and a student, regardless of the student’s age.

According to a police arrest warrant affidavit, the investigation into Colleps began after a 19-year-old student told investigators about his sexual relationship with his English teacher.

The student told police the relationship began with sexually explicit text messages and photos that they sent to each other for about a week in late April.

Later that month the student drove to Colleps home in Arlington, Texas where they had sex.

He later received a text message from the teacher saying they 'had fun' and an invite back to the house.

When he arrived there were four other students from Kennedale High School present and they told police they all had sex with Colleps.

When police analyzed the teen's phone they found video footage of him and Colleps having sex. They also found sexually explicit photos and text messages the pair had sent each other.

Police later interviewed a second student who said he was present when the sex romp took place.

School officials learned about the teacher's alleged relationships and put her on leave with pay.

Schools Superintendent Gary Dugger posted a letter on the school’s website saying that the district was cooperating with investigators.

'As the alleged acts occurred off campus, once Kennedale ISD personnel were put on notice, immediate action was taken,' the letters says.

Colleps is being held in the Arlington jail on $125,000 bail after turning herself into police on Monday.

:nod: The body shot. :smh: The mug shot.

Damn public sector unions. :smh:

They could have had footage of her crucifying children and she would still have been paid until convicted.

ram29jackson
05-18-2011, 05:16 PM
again, while morally this isnt a great thing.....everyone is over 18 and she is being held on a 6 digit bail...??

kind of Orwellian. The government just looking for excuses to be busy and collect money....

souljahbill
05-18-2011, 05:31 PM
again, while morally this isnt a great thing.....everyone is over 18 and she is being held on a 6 digit bail...??

kind of Orwellian. The government just looking for excuses to be busy and collect money....

If she would have waited until the day after graduation, she would've been good.

Kingpin32
05-18-2011, 08:07 PM
Twist to this story, 2 of the parents don't want to see her prosecuted. And her husband is standing behind her.

JeffHCross
05-19-2011, 01:31 AM
On a logic level , its pretty stupid to have a law involving students and teachers who are both over 18.Not true. It exists for the same reason as rules against military personnel having relationships within their own chain of command. Having the authority or supervision over someone, no matter how much "consent" is claimed, is still a dangerous arena, which is why laws exist against it. And in some ways it exists just as much for the protection of the teacher -- situations where bias may exist are also problematic.

ram29jackson
05-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Not true. It exists for the same reason as rules against military personnel having relationships within their own chain of command. Having the authority or supervision over someone, no matter how much "consent" is claimed, is still a dangerous arena, which is why laws exist against it. And in some ways it exists just as much for the protection of the teacher -- situations where bias may exist are also problematic.

The army is a different beast. Being prepared to kill or be killed for a singleness of purpose is an extreme circumstance for extreme rules.

civilian life- I can understand a school having a policy against it. But to make it a severe criminal offense in State law when they are of adult age is law going where it doesnt need to. There was neither rape nor molestation. They just made a bad choice.

...its also pretty pointless to have women as police or in the military but I realize that cant be changed haha

Jayrah
05-20-2011, 04:53 AM
Twist to this story, 2 of the parents don't want to see her prosecuted. And her husband is standing behind her.

Because he's a military man. In his own mind he's slapping her!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

JeffHCross
05-22-2011, 11:12 PM
The army is a different beast. Being prepared to kill or be killed for a singleness of purpose is an extreme circumstance for extreme rules.Which has nothing to do with why rules against fraternization exist. In my opinion, the rules exist to protect the authority from as much loss of objectivity as possible, and protect the subordinate from any level of coercion, rather overt or subtle. Whether the relationship is between consenting adults or not, a relationship between co-workers has an effect on the job. Between boss and employee? More so. I would know. And teacher/student is pretty much a boss/employee relationship at the end of the day.

its also pretty pointless to have women as police or in the military but I realize that cant be changed hahaIt is not pointless to have anyone who wants to serve be allowed to serve. Period.

steelerfan
05-23-2011, 01:39 AM
Count me out. 5 dudes and that skank? No thanks!

Sinister
05-23-2011, 09:51 AM
I'm a rep at a Career School. I mainly talk to high school students. Its very uncomfortable to be in the office alone with these students who are mainly female. I always encourage bringing a friend or parent. Plus with the weather warming up the outfits these girls wear . Not Fair to be worrying bout stuff like that.

Now for me when I was in highschool I wish. We had all older women no one even close to the ages 16-18. But if I did have the chance it wouldn't get reported. I be tearing that up.

Sidenote: For the most part most of these teachers would have lost their job anyway the way teachers are getting cut everywhere.

skipwondah33
05-30-2011, 11:37 PM
Look at this one :D

http://www.wqad.com/news/wqad-fulton-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-student-20110526,0,7989659.story

http://media.trb.com/media/alternatethumbnails/story/2011-05/61915619-27065403.jpg

SmoothPancakes
05-31-2011, 02:22 AM
Yikes! Was the student blind?

steelerfan
05-31-2011, 05:26 AM
I understand being young and horny, but... :sick:

skipwondah33
05-31-2011, 10:15 AM
I understand being young and horny, but... :sick:
:D when my wife read that article I said the exact same thing to her

Nothingface
05-31-2011, 10:34 AM
I want to be a student that does a teacher.

Nothingface
05-31-2011, 10:35 AM
Look at this one :D

http://www.wqad.com/news/wqad-fulton-teacher-accused-of-sex-with-student-20110526,0,7989659.story

http://media.trb.com/media/alternatethumbnails/story/2011-05/61915619-27065403.jpg

GAH! I think i have another gray hair.

SmoothPancakes
05-31-2011, 10:36 AM
So that's where Porky Pig was hiding all this time. :D

Nothingface
05-31-2011, 10:40 AM
I like the crazy eyes tho.

JBHuskers
05-31-2011, 10:54 AM
She probably scared the poor boy into sex...kinda like what Steelerfan does at his "Boy Scout" camp.

steelerfan
05-31-2011, 06:10 PM
She probably scared the poor boy into sex...kinda like what Steelerfan does at his "Boy Scout" camp.

I told you, it's the NyQuil popsicles.

morsdraconis
05-31-2011, 10:15 PM
I told you, it's the NyQuil popsicles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG7vScP-Ev4

steelerfan
05-31-2011, 10:20 PM
:D

JBHuskers
06-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Leary is the best!

Capital N small Y BIG FUCKING Q!

morsdraconis
06-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Leary is the best!

Capital N small Y BIG FUCKING Q!

Absolutely man. Him and George Carlin are my absolute favorite comedians.

JBHuskers
06-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Jesus christ....these stories are flowing in this week..... :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2000943/Another-teacher-charged-having-sex-student--claims-shes-PREGNANT-twins.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/08/article-2000943-0C77D79300000578-209_468x410.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/06/07/2011-06-07_5thgrade_teacher_michelle_mccutchan_faces_rape_ charges_for_having_sex_with_2_hig.html?r=news/national

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/06/08/alg_mug_michelle-diane-mccutchan.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2000429/Texan-teacher-Christina-McCann-39-sex-student-18-school-trip.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/07/article-2000429-0C7442F300000578-338_468x541.jpg

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2011/05/23/texas-teachers-keep-sleeping-their-students

http://nation.foxnews.com/sites/nation.foxnews.com/files/imagecache/dv1/636_teachers.jpg

psusnoop
06-09-2011, 01:05 PM
That is just crazy, geez.... What is in the water down there in Texas?

psuexv
06-09-2011, 01:08 PM
That is just crazy, geez.... What is in the water down there in Texas?

Chloroform and Roofalin

psuexv
06-09-2011, 01:12 PM
That last story the 26 year old had sex with the kid 25 times.... damn

SmoothPancakes
06-09-2011, 01:14 PM
That last story the 26 year old had sex with the kid 25 times.... damn

Hey, when you're horny, you're horny. :D

JBHuskers
10-28-2011, 09:43 AM
Well we have another teacher who was doing FIVE students.

http://www.newser.com/getimage.aspx?mediaid=794664

http://www.newser.com/story/111405/teacher-accused-of-sex-with-five-students-in-five-months.html

(Newser) – Another tale of teacher-student sex, with a twist: The teacher in question is accused of sleeping with five students over a period of five months. Stacy Schuler, 32, taught health and physical education at Ohio’s Mason High School, and also worked as an athletic trainer for the school sports teams, the Daily Mail reports. Most of the students she is accused of having sex with between last August and December were football players. Click for more, including how the situation was uncovered.

I posted this back in February, we have follow-up!

LEBANON, Ohio — A former Ohio high school teacher was convicted Thursday of having sex with five students, some of them football players, after an insanity defense that argued the students took advantage of her.

Stacy Schuler, 33, received four years in prison on the charges of sexual battery.

JBHuskers
10-28-2011, 09:44 AM
Yikes.... :sick:

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2011-10/65632671-24170317.jpg

A Clearwater High School para-educator, Amber Dull, was charged with two counts of unlawful sexual relations with a minor Monday.

Police say the charges stem from events with the same student from May 18th - June 16th, 2011 and June 17th - June 19th, 2011.

-------------------

Original Story, October 21

A para-educator, placed in Clearwater High School, has been arrested for unlawful sexual relations with a student. This is the second time last week that an allegation like this has been made against educators in the district.

Clearwater Superintendent Mike Roth confirms the suspect was working with special education students, grades nine through twelve, but was not an employee of the district.

Roth says she was placed in the high school by the Sedgwick County Area Educational Services Interlocal Cooperative in Goddard.

"These situations that we're dealing with are not anything that I would wish upon anybody, but most importantly, the thing that hurts me the most is that students were involved," said Roth.
Lt. Jeff Weible with the Exploited and Missing Children's Unit, says they received a tip on Wednesday that the suspect was having a sexual relationship with a 17 year-old, male student.

EMCU conducted interviews on Wednesday and Thursday, before booking the suspect in the Sedgwick County Jail.

She was arrested on two counts of unlawful sexual relations and two counts of sexual solicitation.

Last Friday, A 39 year-old 8th grade teacher was arrested for allegedly having a relationship with a 15 year-old, male.

"I want to emphasize that we have 170 other employees that are working extremely hard to make sure students have a great education and have a great experience while going to school," adds Roth.

steelerfan
10-28-2011, 12:24 PM
"I want to emphasize that we have 170 other employees that are working extremely hard to make sure students have a great education and have a great experience while going to school," adds Roth.

So, they're all putting out??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

JBHuskers
10-28-2011, 12:50 PM
So, they're all putting out??

That's how I read it :nod:

Sinister
10-28-2011, 01:27 PM
man i wish some of these women were teachers when i was in highschool

JBHuskers
10-28-2011, 01:28 PM
man i wish some of these women were teachers when i was in highschool

You're thinking especially this one huh?

SmoothPancakes
10-28-2011, 01:32 PM
:sick:

Sinister
10-28-2011, 01:33 PM
you know right after i posted this i was going to put a note not the ugly ones but offcouse JB already in true form
.... HELL NO !!! Listen those kids were in special Ed for a reason.

jaymo76
10-28-2011, 09:02 PM
You're thinking especially this one huh?

Is this the Thursday Night Steeler thread???

JBHuskers
12-09-2011, 12:56 PM
Married teacher 'had sex with student after luring him to her car during football game' (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2071176/Married-teacher-lured-student-car-football-game-showed-condoms-sex-him.html)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/07/article-2071176-0F17B1F700000578-435_233x348.jpg

A married grade school teacher sexually assaulted a 15-year-old boy, luring him to her car during halftime at a football game where she showed him a box of condoms before taking off her clothes and having sex with him.

Julie Ann Moore, 34, from Potter County, Texas, turned herself in after a month-long investigation uncovered the sexual relationship with the Amarillo High School student.

Moore is a third-grade teacher at Sanborn Elementary school and allegedly asked the teenage boy to come to her car during an Amarillo High school football game so she could 'show him something'.

According to the complaint, the boy followed her to the car, where she told him to look in the console where he saw a box of condoms.

The teenagers allegedly told investigators Moore drove him to the back of a nearby apartment complex, where they climbed into the back seat.

She then began kissing the boy, removing her clothes first and then his before the two had sex for ten to 15 minutes, according to the complaint.

steelerfan
12-09-2011, 01:29 PM
Maybe one of her family members will show up here to dispute the claims and pin it all on the victim. :dunno:

psuexv
12-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Well since it was at a football game, shouldn't they fire the Head Coach? They should also launch a full investigation into the school to see why the school's morals are so low.

JBHuskers
12-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Well since it was at a football game, shouldn't they fire the Head Coach? They should also launch a full investigation into the school to see why the school's morals are so low.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8J71xWDVUs5veDeWWnEvJYTukYCaT_ 33JXdJJXLRu020piDUfA-_tGNdWjA

morsdraconis
12-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Son of a bitch. Why couldn't I have been born in Texas? It seems like teachers in Texas are all sexually frustrated.

JBHuskers
12-09-2011, 04:22 PM
Son of a bitch. Why couldn't I have been born in Texas? It seems like teachers in Texas are all sexually frustrated.

:nod:

bdoughty
12-09-2011, 04:26 PM

I wish this was the case back in the late 80's.

JBHuskers
12-09-2011, 04:27 PM
You'd think with all these cases being out in the open, that the f'n kid that is getting some would just shut up and keep getting it instead of blabbling to his buddies then it gets out in the open.

psuexv
12-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Like you'd be able to keep your mouth shut

morsdraconis
12-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Like you'd be able to keep your mouth shut

Hot older teacher poon? Shit no man. Kid, that age, it's amazing it happens more than once before they get caught.

psuexv
12-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Hot older teacher poon? Shit no man. Kid, that age, it's amazing it happens more than once before they get caught.

Yep, JB would have that shit posted to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, AIM, MySpace, Blogger, and there probably be threads in here, Operation Sports, Utopia and his fantasy football name would be "I'm nailing my Teacher"

SmoothPancakes
12-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Yep, JB would have that shit posted to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, AIM, MySpace, Blogger, and there probably be threads in here, Operation Sports, Utopia and his fantasy football name would be "I'm nailing my Teacher"

:D Sadly, that is 100% true.

morsdraconis
12-09-2011, 07:35 PM
And I wouldn't blame him one bit.

If a couple of these teachers came onto me, I'd have jizzed in my pants before getting to 2nd base as a teenager.

http://img.ffffound.com/static-data/assets/6/446f73e38d5bf6a0a2df495d02d0f824964fc466_m.jpg

ram29jackson
12-09-2011, 09:11 PM
the truth is , its all pretty sad and these are some dumb white trash people who act on their first urges without thinking..for all intents and purposes..these females are just like a Sandusky, preying on weakminded kids..LOL at your double standards..you think it wont affect these boys negatively later or sooner in life ? ..it will.. . Sure when your getting past puberty, your hormones are raging..thats still no excuse to act on a first impulse...just some food for thought

SmoothPancakes
12-09-2011, 10:47 PM
the truth is , its all pretty sad and these are some dumb white trash people who act on their first urges without thinking..for all intents and purposes..these females are just like a Sandusky, preying on weakminded kids..LOL at your double standards..you think it wont affect these boys negatively later or sooner in life ? ..it will.. . Sure when your getting past puberty, your hormones are raging..thats still no excuse to act on a first impulse...just some food for thought

I'm sorry, but for me personally, if I had been one of these kids, at 15 or 16 or whatever and had one of my teachers come on to me and we ended up having sex, like hell that's going to affect me negatively. For me, if I had gone through that experience, getting it on with a hot or at least good looking teacher would be absolutely nothing like what those kids went through with Sandusky. You're just getting some pussy from an older and more experienced woman than some chick you're age who is still a virgin and has no clue what the hell to do with your dick.

morsdraconis
12-10-2011, 06:21 AM
I'm sorry, but for me personally, if I had been one of these kids, at 15 or 16 or whatever and had one of my teachers come on to me and we ended up having sex, like hell that's going to affect me negatively. For me, if I had gone through that experience, getting it on with a hot or at least good looking teacher would be absolutely nothing like what those kids went through with Sandusky. You're just getting some pussy from an older and more experienced woman than some chick you're age who is still a virgin and has no clue what the hell to do with your dick.

:+1:

NatureBoy
12-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Ex-teacher charged with having sex with boy, 17, arrested again.

:ohttp://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0153944056d0970b-300wi

A former middle school teacher charged with having sex with a 17-year-old boy has been arrested again after she allegedly texted and called the alleged victim.

Westminster police arrested *** Davidson-Shepard, who retired this spring from Mesa View Middle School, after investigators determined that she had contacted the 17-year-old boy, violating terms of her restraining order, according to Orange County Deputy Dist. Atty. Angela Hong.

Davidson-Shepard and her husband, former Westminster High School teacher Daniel Shepard, were arrested in April on suspicion of having sexual relations with a male Westminster High student, the Huntington Beach Independent reported. They are charged with multiple felony counts, including oral copulation of a minor, sodomy of a person younger than 18 and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

After Davidson-Shepard's arrest Wednesday, she faces an additional misdemeanor charge of violating a protective order, Hong said.

The former teachers pleaded not guilty to the felony charges in June.

LINK (
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/12/former-teacher-charged-with-sex-with-17-year-old-boy-arrested-again.html)

psusnoop
12-10-2011, 08:30 AM

ram29jackson
12-10-2011, 01:44 PM

I obviously am not making a straight even handed comparison between the two..it is simply that the actions of a pedo and someone seducing minors comes from the same selfish " I do what i want without regard for anything or anyone" and no moral code etc.
And you are showing you are as simplistic as these people with your remarks. You arent self aware enough to understand there will be problems for both parties over time. You think there wont be psychological consequences for both parties? you are sadly mistaken. ( Just typing some strong stuff on a forum board and dont want to make it personal to someone i dont know,plus I had time to waiste since my 2 classes are finishing up ) basically you are saying : you and these people are ok just living by the credo- F who ever you want when ever you want and there will never be a problem or consequence in your life and the fact is,that is 100% false and wrong. Both A chick in her 20s,30s,40s seducing a kid and a 14,15,16, kid who gives in, or is scared,or thinks he is getting what he wants or doesnt know what do to get away from it...they are both simple minded people. ....ok,thats enough,back to football LOL

JBHuskers
08-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Texas teacher on trial for participating in a gangbang with students :up: (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57494395-504083/brittni-colleps-former-texas-high-school-teacher-on-trial-for-allegedly-having-group-sex-with-students/)

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/08/16/colleps_244x183.jpg

(CBS/AP) FORT WORTH, Texas - Cellphones provided condemning evidence Tuesday against former Fort Worth high school teacher Brittni Colleps, who is on trial for allegedly having sex with five of her students, CBS affiliate KENS reports.

Pictures: Notorious teacher sex scandals

Colleps, a 28-year-old mother of three and former English teacher at Kennedale High School, is accused of having group sex with four teenagers while another student videotaped the act with his cellphone, according to The Star-Telegram.

The alleged video was played for members of the jury. The cellphone video did not show Colleps' face, but it reportedly showed a woman's back as she was having intercourse with at least two different students while the others were in the room.

A student pointed out a distinctive tattoo on the teacher's lower back, The Star-Telegram reported.

Colleps was arrested last year when some of the students bragged about the sexual relationship, KENS reported. Some of the students took the stand Tuesday, describing the text messages that prosecutors said were sexual in nature between the students and Colleps.

Colleps is charged with several counts of improper relationship between educator and student. If convicted, she could face up to 20 years in prison.

Although all of the students were over 18 years old, it is against Texas law for a teacher to have an improper relationship with a student, regardless of age. Even if charged and convicted, Colleps would not have to register as a sex offender because all of the students were over the age of 18, CBS DFW reported.

Regardless of the accusations, Colleps' husband is choosing to stand by her side.

"I want you to know I love my wife. I have loved my wife since the moment I laid eyes on her over 11 years ago," said Army Specialist Fourth Class Christopher Colleps. "I have always supported my wife, and I will continue to support my wife through this whole, entire ordeal."

JBHuskers
08-16-2012, 09:47 AM
A student pointed out a distinctive tattoo on the teacher's lower back, The Star-Telegram reported.

Busted by the tramp stamp :D

Apparantly the husband of the teacher has said he'll stand by his wife. They're probably swingers.

SCClassof93
08-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Texas teacher on trial for participating in a gangbang with students :up: (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57494395-504083/brittni-colleps-former-texas-high-school-teacher-on-trial-for-allegedly-having-group-sex-with-students/)

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2012/08/16/colleps_244x183.jpg

(CBS/AP) FORT WORTH, Texas - Cellphones provided condemning evidence Tuesday against former Fort Worth high school teacher Brittni Colleps, who is on trial for allegedly having sex with five of her students, CBS affiliate KENS reports.

Pictures: Notorious teacher sex scandals

Colleps, a 28-year-old mother of three and former English teacher at Kennedale High School, is accused of having group sex with four teenagers while another student videotaped the act with his cellphone, according to The Star-Telegram.

The alleged video was played for members of the jury. The cellphone video did not show Colleps' face, but it reportedly showed a woman's back as she was having intercourse with at least two different students while the others were in the room.

Colleps was arrested last year when some of the students bragged about the sexual relationship, KENS reported. Some of the students took the stand Tuesday, describing the text messages that prosecutors said were sexual in nature between the students and Colleps.

Colleps is charged with several counts of improper relationship between educator and student. If convicted, she could face up to 20 years in prison.

Although all of the students were over 18 years old, it is against Texas law for a teacher to have an improper relationship with a student, regardless of age. Even if charged and convicted, Colleps would not have to register as a sex offender because all of the students were over the age of 18, CBS DFW reported.

Regardless of the accusations, Colleps' husband is choosing to stand by her side.

"I want you to know I love my wife. I have loved my wife since the moment I laid eyes on her over 11 years ago," said Army Specialist Fourth Class Christopher Colleps. "I have always supported my wife, and I will continue to support my wife through this whole, entire ordeal."

The real issue: why do we have "high school students" over the age of 18? :fp:

souljahbill
08-16-2012, 09:56 AM
:fp:

That's all I can really say.

souljahbill
08-16-2012, 09:57 AM

I graduated H.S. at 18. I don't think the article meant 19+, just that they were at least 18.

SCClassof93
08-16-2012, 10:00 AM
I graduated H.S. at 18. I don't think the article meant 19+, just that they were at least 18.

Yeah, your right, I was 18 just before graduating as well. I thought 19 and up at first.

JBHuskers
08-16-2012, 10:01 AM

I turned 18 the begining of my senior year. Late August birthday = beginning of the school year birthday.

baseballplyrmvp
08-16-2012, 10:05 AM
i was 19 when i graduated, but i have a june birthday.

morsdraconis
08-16-2012, 10:28 AM
28 year old high school teacher. Mmmmm... If only I was so lucky. :(

psuexv
08-16-2012, 11:29 AM
The most :fp: part of this article.

psusnoop
08-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Couldn't agree more E, huge :fp:

morsdraconis
08-17-2012, 02:34 PM
Must be the best piece of pussy he's every had and he's not letting it go without a fight.

JBHuskers
08-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Must be the best piece of pussy he's every had and he's not letting it go without a fight.

Or he likes to watch :sick:

skipwondah33
08-17-2012, 03:12 PM
I turned 18 the begining of my senior year. Late August birthday = beginning of the school year birthday.I turned 18 in November my senior year.

Everyone wonder why I was 18 still in HS because in Maryland students typically graduate at 17 I believe. Maybe even in 16 not sure.

skipwondah33
08-17-2012, 03:13 PM
Must be the best piece of pussy he's every had and he's not letting it go without a fight.Nah he just knows what she will be doing in order for him to forgive her.

...basically anything he wants

JBHuskers
08-17-2012, 03:25 PM
I turned 18 in November my senior year.

Everyone wonder why I was 18 still in HS because in Maryland students typically graduate at 17 I believe. Maybe even in 16 not sure.

I could have graduated at 17, but they wouldn't accept me into kindergarten at 4, so I had to wait a year.

skipwondah33
08-17-2012, 03:32 PM
I could have graduated at 17, but they wouldn't accept me into kindergarten at 4, so I had to wait a year.Don't know what my issue was but I wasn't held back a grade. In the end I had alot more credits than the rest of my graduating class

In WV the age is different I believe for when you start school

JeffHCross
08-17-2012, 10:09 PM
This seemed like an appropriate thread to post this "headline" today: Teens More Likely to Have Oral Sex Before Vaginal Intercourse (http://www.counselheal.com/articles/2548/20120816/teens-having-less-oral-sex.htm)

Seriously? We spend money on studies like that?

souljahbill
08-17-2012, 10:10 PM
This seemed like an appropriate thread to post this "headline" today: Teens More Likely to Have Oral Sex Before Vaginal Intercourse (http://www.counselheal.com/articles/2548/20120816/teens-having-less-oral-sex.htm)

This is the track I followed.

CLW
08-18-2012, 08:50 AM

Probably part of the "Stimulus Package" like the study out of Syracuse that asked Whether College kids engage in more risky sexual behavior when they are either drunk and/or under the influence of drugs. Their answer? Shocker, Yep.

JBHuskers
09-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Here's a different one, this chick was TEACHER OF THE YEAR :D (in more ways than one)

New Jersey 'Teacher Of The Year' Arrested For Sexual Assault; Erica DePalo 'Eccentric,' Student Says (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/05/teacher-of-the-year-sexual-assault_n_1857467.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular)

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/758967/thumbs/s-ERICA-DEPALO-large.jpg

A former Teacher of the Year accused of sexual abuse was a loving role model and prone to inappropriate, sometimes "flirtatious" behavior, according to her former students.

Police in New Jersey arrested West Orange High School's Erica DePalo, 33, last week on charges surrounding an alleged relationship with a 15-year-old boy in her English class, the Essex County Prosecutor's Office announced Friday.

The incident has prompted mixed reactions from her past pupils -- some who recall sharing rumors of DePalo's supposed promiscuity.

"People joked about it forever," Matt Zimmer, now a 20-year-old student at Northeastern University, told The Huffington Post. "But now that wasn't actually a joke, that wasn't a stupid 10th-grader joking around."

Zimmer took DePalo's sophomore English class. While several students seem unsurprised by the allegations, others remember the county's 2011 Teacher of the Year as caring and compassionate.

Andrea Diano, 20, was a member of the junior varsity tennis team coached by DePalo when her father died. She still keeps an encouraging letter from DePalo that helped her through that hard time. "Whenever I read it, I cry," she said.

Diano, now at Fordham University, said DePalo is "definitely an eccentric person," but also "really nice."

"I was shocked and surprised at first, I didn't know what to do," Diano said. "I started to feel really bad because I had such fond memories of her."

Still, rumors that DePalo would romantically court students after they graduated and other distressing anecdotes are not uncommon.

Several individuals who took DePalo's class recalled a particularly troubling extra credit question: The teacher called each student up individually and said, “What would you say if I asked you to hang out with the chief?” -- a reference to smoking marijuana.

Sean Davis, who also competed on the tennis team, remembers DePalo as "excitable" and "self involved." "She was flirtatious with students," said Davis, 22, a graduate of Rutgers University. "If you said one thing wrong about her -- even if it was a joke -- she would be very defensive."

Prosecutors said that DePalo -- suspended indefinitely from the school district -- began a relationship with the victim June 15 and continued it through Aug. 28.

DePalo is charged with first-degree aggravated sexual assault, second-degree sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child. Bail was set at $100,000.

NOTE: Steven Hoffer's brother was a student at West Orange High School.

JBHuskers
10-25-2012, 10:36 AM
Jesus. Every time I see a story on this, I ask why there weren't teachers this hot when I was in school :fp:

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/259095/slide_259095_1681663_free.jpg?1351098213579

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/24/christie-david-teacher-sex-with-student_n_2010686.html#slide=1681663

A high school teacher has been fired after allegedly having a sexual relationship with one of her 15-year-old students.

Christie David, 32, of Cleveland, Tenn. was indicted by a grand jury and arrested on Tuesday, according to the Times Free Press.

Details of the relationship were not released by authorities, but the Cleveland Daily Banner reports that David was fired from her job as a language arts teacher at Walker Valley High School after she was arrested on a charge of sexual battery by an authority figure.

The Daily Mail reports that police started investigating David after receiving a tip in late September. David is married and, in addition to her job at Walker Valley High, she also reportedly taught a spin class at her local YMCA.

When the Daily Mail placed a call to the YMCA, the person who answered seemed startled by the accusations.

"Are you sure you are asking for the right person?" she said. "That doesn't sound like the Christie David I know."

David started working at Walker Valley High in October 2011.

skipwondah33
10-25-2012, 10:45 AM
These are married woman too.

Could you imagine being the husband and finding out that your wife was cheating with a teenager?

At 15 man I would have been ready, able and willing lol

JBHuskers
10-25-2012, 10:49 AM

:nod: :drool:

psusnoop
10-25-2012, 12:02 PM
These are married woman too.

Could you imagine being the husband and finding out that your wife was cheating with a teenager?

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/x/e/w/d/a.aaa-angry-young-man.jpg

psuexv
10-25-2012, 12:46 PM

And I'm assuming this would have happened :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzBq1npvc54&feature=related

psusnoop
12-04-2012, 11:17 AM
http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/amanda-jo-barker.jpg?w=600&h=350

http://bustedcoverage.com/2012/12/04/mandi-jo-barker-arrested/

morsdraconis
12-04-2012, 12:56 PM
:sick:

JeffHCross
02-03-2013, 10:58 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/30/revealed-the-hot-twitter-pics-and-posts-from-the-worlds-greatest-high-school-math-teacher-slideshow/

CLW
02-04-2013, 08:09 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/30/revealed-the-hot-twitter-pics-and-posts-from-the-worlds-greatest-high-school-math-teacher-slideshow/

only the "best" and "brightest" teaching our children. how dumb do you have to be to post crap like this on the internet so ANYONE on the planet can see forever?

psusnoop
02-04-2013, 08:54 AM
only the "best" and "brightest" teaching our children. how dumb do you have to be to post crap like this on the internet so ANYONE on the planet can see forever?

How did she get a degree to teach our children?? This is like full blown retard if you ask me.

CLW
02-04-2013, 10:25 AM
How did she get a degree to teach our children?? This is like full blown retard if you ask me.

Meh at "many" schools education is an "easy" major and teaching isn't exactly a highly paid profession so its more difficult to attract decent talent thus you see the "talent" teaching at our schools.

morsdraconis
02-04-2013, 10:33 AM
You get teachers like that when you have a country that hasn't paid attention to education since the no child left behind bullshit and probably another 20 years of neglect before that. Couple that with teachers that get fucked when it comes to advancements and raises and you have both sides of the coin not giving a shit about one of the fundamental issues in our country.

souljahbill
02-04-2013, 11:01 AM
I wish she taught at my school

steelerfan
02-04-2013, 12:20 PM
I wish she taught at my school

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

JeffHCross
02-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Meh at "many" schools education is an "easy" major and teaching isn't exactly a highly paid profession so its more difficult to attract decent talent thus you see the "talent" teaching at our schools.In defense of the teaching profession, there's a lot of stupid 23-year olds out there, regardless of profession.

morsdraconis
02-04-2013, 07:47 PM
In defense of the teaching profession, there's a lot of stupid 23-year olds out there, regardless of profession.

Oh, there's no doubt in that.

Realistically, a 23 year old shouldn't be a teacher of children, especially teenagers. Teaching kids that are, at most, 7 or 8 years in age difference is a recipe for this type of stuff, be it a male or female teacher.

JeffHCross
02-04-2013, 08:29 PM
Realistically, a 23 year old shouldn't be a teacher of children, especially teenagers. Teaching kids that are, at most, 7 or 8 years in age difference is a recipe for this type of stuff, be it a male or female teacher.:+1:. Student teaching is one thing, but sole responsibility is another.

SCClassof93
02-07-2013, 07:03 PM
You get teachers like that when you have a country that has government run education.

fixed

CLW
02-07-2013, 07:04 PM
fixed

:nod: oh wait politics be banned at TGT. :nod:

morsdraconis
02-07-2013, 07:08 PM
So you want state ran educational systems so we can have segregation again? I guaran-fuckin'-tee you it would happen in some backwoods fuckin' county in the South.

:smh:

CLW
02-07-2013, 07:16 PM
So you want state ran educational systems so we can have segregation again? I guaran-fuckin'-tee you it would happen in some backwoods fuckin' county in the South.

actually it wouldn't couldn't due to a SCOTUS decision you might have heard of or maybe not. moreover, have you seen the racial makeup of most schools/neighborhoods today? we are basically "self segregating" by choosing to live those that are most like us (race, socio-economic, political leaning, etc...): See e.g., http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/14/sunday-review/you-want-compromise-sure-you-do.html?_r=0

there are also those that would argue the private sector can/does a better job educating than either state and/or federal government.

SCClassof93
02-07-2013, 07:25 PM

No, I want a non union, non government controlled education system. I want lower income families to have the same chance (if they want) at an excellent education that the elites have.

SCClassof93
02-07-2013, 07:30 PM

"backwoods south?" pot meet kettle

morsdraconis
02-07-2013, 07:37 PM
"backwoods south?" pot meet kettle

Says the South Carolina fan :smh:

SmoothPancakes
02-07-2013, 07:47 PM
No, I want a non union, non government controlled education system. I want lower income families to have the same chance (if they want) at an excellent education that the elites have.

You won't get that with private schools. They'll pick and choose their preferred students or the ones with the richest mommies and daddies and say "fuck you" to the rest.

CLW
02-07-2013, 07:49 PM
You won't get that with private schools. They'll pick and choose their preferred students or the ones with the richest mommies and daddies and say "fuck you" to the rest.

that's not true. there are LOTS of private charter schools for poor kids which are funded almost completely by the "reform" movement and with $ from Bill Gates et al.

SmoothPancakes
02-07-2013, 07:54 PM
that's not true. there are LOTS of private charter schools for poor kids which are funded almost completely by the "reform" movement and with $ from Bill Gates et al.

That may be true for some private charter schools and some areas of the country, but it sure as fuck won't be true for the entire nation.

JeffHCross
02-07-2013, 09:40 PM
No, I want a non union, non government controlled education system. I want lower income families to have the same chance (if they want) at an excellent education that the elites have.Good. Luck.

There is no system, short of a significantly larger investment by this country (regardless of by whom, to whom, and via whom) in education, that will give equal chance at an "excellent education" across the board. Unless some mega corporation takes over every school in the country, which probably wouldn't be much better than what we have now.

CLW
02-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Good. Luck.

There is no system, short of a significantly larger investment by this country (regardless of by whom, to whom, and via whom) in education, that will give equal chance at an "excellent education" across the board. Unless some mega corporation takes over every school in the country, which probably wouldn't be much better than what we have now.

so NO country on the planet has "excellent education" as we spend more money per student than any country on the planet.

JeffHCross
02-07-2013, 10:49 PM
I said investment. That doesn't mean solely money. Give-a-fuck matters considerably.

Of course, other countries are able to provide solid education while preserving a strong teacher's union. But we both know that's not going to happen here.

oweb26
02-08-2013, 08:02 AM

Charter Schools are the only power teachers/adminsitrators have in virtually "making" kids learn. You either go by our rules or GTFO, coming here is not mandatory. So that "reform" movement has a purpose.

The government (state and federal) has there hand so far into education that even the most dumb ass kid gets passed into the next grade(made even worse by no child left behind) just to keep the money flowing. Do you know what dictates how many days students go to school? The contract with the lunch provider!! They have to go so many days to school to get the money to feed kids!

All the debate about teachers is really pointless , yes there are shitty teachers there has always been shitty teachers ( as apparent by this thread though I wish I knew some of these teachers when I was in school...just sayin! :D ) and always will be, the difference here are kids and their parents. If a kid doesn't want to learn and his parents aren't making him learn then why the hell is he/she at school GTFO! A good/great teacher is not going to change that, teachers aren't there to raise your kid they are there to teach them and send their ass home!

Private schools were initially set up for two reasons either A. religion or B. To get kids a better education seperate from the "other" kids now that they have found a way to give it to poor kids its a problem as most states don't like the idea of charter schools.

Continue on with teachers boning kids I digress!!

SmoothPancakes
02-08-2013, 08:12 AM
Charter Schools are the only power teachers/adminsitrators have in virtually "making" kids learn. You either go by our rules or GTFO, coming here is not mandatory. So that "reform" movement has a purpose.

The government (state and federal) has there hand so far into education that even the most dumb ass kid gets passed into the next grade(made even worse by no child left behind) just to keep the money flowing. Do you know what dictates how many days students go to school? The contract with the lunch provider!! They have to go so many days to school to get the money to feed kids!

All the debate about teachers is really pointless , yes there are shitty teachers there has always been shitty teachers ( as apparent by this thread though I wish I knew some of these teachers when I was in school...just sayin! :D ) and always will be, the difference here are kids and their parents. If a kid doesn't want to learn and his parents aren't making him learn then why the hell is he/she at school GTFO! A good/great teacher is not going to change that, teachers aren't there to raise your kid they are there to teach them and send their ass home!

Private schools were initially set up for two reasons either A. religion or B. To get kids a better education seperate from the "other" kids now that they have found a way to give it to poor kids its a problem as most states don't like the idea of charter schools.

Continue on with teachers boning kids I digress!!

This. Game. Set. Match.

bdoughty
03-06-2013, 07:12 PM
Jackpot - Lesbian Teacher student affair.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Teacher-accused-of-having-sex-with-student-at-school/-/1735978/19204694/-/lw5sxh/-/index.html

Teacher may not be that hot but she is a dance teacher.

http://i.imgur.com/oWvgKl7.jpg

JeffHCross
03-10-2013, 09:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oWvgKl7.jpgCouldn't that cover almost any cheating/sex/affair scandal? Replace Teacher with the person better known/thought to be in power and the Student with the other half.

oweb26
03-11-2013, 08:39 AM
Sorry anything over 16 and you know what you are doing( I will grant 16, but 17 you definitely know), so I can't say I feel sorry for this girl. Frankly in my high school I know of some teachers doing students especially those slutty girls who would sleep with anyone.

I have said it once and I will say it again...if I could have at 16 bang some of my teachers I would have!!!!!!!

JeffHCross
03-11-2013, 10:14 PM
I'm not saying I feel sorry for her (honestly didn't bother to read the article), just more of a commentary on any older man/younger woman sets the world to RAGE, while older woman/younger man is often semi-respect.

Y'know, except for in Ohio where it was consensual, the parents of the male student were completely okay with it, and the teacher was labeled the "female Jerry Sandusky". Only in Ohio. :smh:

steelerfan
03-11-2013, 10:24 PM
You should take a look at the video, Jeff. Just to see the talented anchorwoman, Dominique Sachse. :nod:

steelerfan
03-13-2013, 06:29 PM
This is fucked up. Bad.

http://news.yahoo.com/la-schools-settle-claims-over-lewd-tasting-games-015449425.html

bdoughty
03-13-2013, 08:01 PM
This is fucked up. Bad.

http://news.yahoo.com/la-schools-settle-claims-over-lewd-tasting-games-015449425.html

He deserves castration by a rusty garden shear.

psusnoop
03-13-2013, 08:14 PM
This is fucked up. Bad.

That fucking dick deserves to die IMO.

SCClassof93
03-13-2013, 08:36 PM
This is fucked up. Bad.

Rest assured he will get to play the "tasting game" real soon.

SmoothPancakes
03-13-2013, 08:51 PM
Rest assured he will get to play the "tasting game" real soon.

And then some. His fellow inmates will make him feel REAL welcome.

steelerfan
03-13-2013, 09:25 PM
And then some. His fellow inmates will make him feel REAL welcome.

Yeah, one of the comments said he won't have to worry about the spoon anymore. He'll be getting it right from the tap.

JBHuskers
03-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Yeah, one of the comments said he won't have to worry about the spoon anymore. He'll be getting it right from the tap.

:D :D :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SCClassof93
03-15-2013, 09:33 PM

I tend to think he will find our what his own dirt road tastes like off some "tap" :sick:

NatureBoy
03-16-2013, 07:51 AM
This is fucked up. Bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2:sick: That's just plain nasty. I hope he gets get mouthful every hour on the hour.

psusnoop
03-22-2013, 06:45 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/21/nfl-cheerleader-elizabeth-garner-charged-12-year-old-sexual-battery-rape/

Now
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/03/21/0320-elizabeth-garner-titans-mug-1.jpg

Before
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/03/21/0320-elizabeth-garner-titans-1.jpg

bdoughty
03-22-2013, 07:38 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/21/nfl-cheerleader-elizabeth-garner-charged-12-year-old-sexual-battery-rape/

NFL Cheerleaders giving teachers a run for the money.

The boy escaped, told his mother what happened

Escaped? I know he is 12 but if it happened to me at that age...

oweb26
03-22-2013, 08:19 AM
I think I would have let her hit the wood also at that age. :D

CLW
04-27-2014, 07:23 AM
Texas teacher allegedly did birthday lap dance for boy, 15http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/26/texas-teacher-allegedly-did-birthday-lap-dance-for-boy-15/

CLW
05-07-2014, 03:09 PM
School Principal Accused Of Sex With Employees, Parent On Campus

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/05/annie-schmutz-seifullah-principal-fired_n_5266542.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

bdoughty
05-07-2014, 07:09 PM
The names are better than the story. Logan Tittle reporting on Annie Schmutz Seifullah.

skipwondah33
10-15-2014, 01:10 PM
http://www.complex.com/tv/shows/complex-news/louisiana-teen-in-teacher-threesome-feels-really-super-bad-for-bragging?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=ComplexTV1&utm_campaign=Complex%20TV%202014-10-15

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-louisiana-teachers-accused-of-sex-with-same-teen-student/

:fp:

Just shut up and keep it going. No I wouldn't have bragged

JBHuskers
10-15-2014, 02:41 PM
What a dumbass.

souljahbill
10-15-2014, 02:56 PM
Shit. I forgot to post that when it happened. Destrehan is the rival school of the school I work at.

AustinWolv
10-20-2014, 01:57 PM
What a dumbass.
+100000000000000000000000000000000000............. .................

bdoughty
11-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Another ex-Ravens Cheerleader.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-ae-molly-shattuck-20141105-story.html#page=1

http://i.imgur.com/GBr7EB2.jpg

According to the affidavit, the boy then went into Shattuck's bedroom. She stripped down to her underwear, performed oral sex on him again and told him she would be willing to have intercourse. He decided to leave.

This poor kid will never live this down. :fp:

SmoothPancakes
11-05-2014, 07:35 PM
:D :D :D. You have a woman in only her underwear, in her bedroom, willing and ready to have intercourse with you, and you leave? What is this kid, ***? If they didn't say he was a boy and a student, I'd have thought it was Ram. :D He is going to get it BAD at school now that this is came out.

steelerfan
11-05-2014, 08:16 PM
Of course he's ***. He's a Ravens fan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

psuexv
11-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Of course he's ***. He's a Ravens fan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Lololol

JeffHCross
11-10-2014, 11:54 AM
:D :D :D. You have a woman in only her underwear, in her bedroom, willing and ready to have intercourse with you, and you leave? What is this kid, ***? If they didn't say he was a boy and a student, I'd have thought it was Ram. :D He is going to get it BAD at school now that this is came out.It was his friend's mom....maybe it got awkward?

souljahbill
01-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Another teacher in my school's athletic district has been fired for teaching Sex Ed lab.

Thibodaux teacher fired, admits to having sexual contact with student http://www.wafb.com/story/27783963/thibodaux-teacher-fired-admits-to-having-sexual-contact-with-student

souljahbill
01-08-2015, 03:44 PM
This chick didn't fuck any kids but she got the boot for being inappropriate on social media.

http://fiyf.net/high-school-teacher-fired-for-innapropriate-posts

jaymo76
01-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Full Definition of IN LOCO PARENTIS

: in the place of a parent <school officials acting in loco parentis>

Pretty useful definition for all young teachers... in Canadian education this is pretty much rule #1 in every province/territory. Some of these "younger" teacher seem to forget that unlike many jobs, as an educator you are held to a significantly higher standard.