PDA

View Full Version : LOST Discussion

cdj
05-19-2010, 06:57 AM
So all that's left is Sunday's 2.5 hour finale and the series is over. What do you guys think is going to happen?

I know G watches it, anyone else?

JBHuskers
05-19-2010, 12:34 PM
Eventually I'm going to start watching season one LOL .... I need to catch up on being behind on The Office and Rescue Me first though.

joshuahuskers
05-19-2010, 10:14 PM
I love LOST. I'm sad it's going to be over. I really hope they let us know why the world dies if MIB leaves the island and/or the light goes out, and not just leave us with "he is evil" and "because it does"

JBHuskers
05-19-2010, 10:16 PM
So you guys will be laughing at me when I talk about season one whenever I start it :)

cdj
05-19-2010, 10:29 PM
I love LOST. I'm sad it's going to be over. I really hope they let us know why the world dies if MIB leaves the island and/or the light goes out, and not just leave us with "he is evil" and "because it does"

I really have no idea what to expect Sunday night. Lots of guesses, but nothing really I feel is concrete.

I'm going to be sad as well. I watch a few shows, but this is the one that I always looked forward to most and never really felt let down by. Heroes & 24 had some poor seasons which ruined their legacy (and led to Heroes being cancelled). LOST was able to overcome that and end on its own terms, which is very rare in TV anymore.

gschwendt
05-23-2010, 11:17 PM
I was extremely satisfied with the ending. I wasn't looking for all the answers, I was just looking for a conclusion and I was happy with the one I got. I actually still have never seen the first season (except a few episodes) but I plan to go back and watch the series from beginning to end.

JeffHCross
05-23-2010, 11:26 PM
I hadn't watched in years, and I honestly think that helped me, because I was viewing it as a show and not as a fan. Really enjoyed the series finale, though like most shows I was able to predict some major plot points halfway through the episode. Oh well, I'm accustomed to that.

cdj
05-25-2012, 08:27 AM
An interview with Prometheus writer (and LOST producer) Damon Lindelof turned into a 25-minute discussion on LOST.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=B5chCMRsEVo

psusnoop
05-31-2012, 08:54 AM
Quite interesting to me at least. I enjoyed that, nice find!

JBHuskers
05-31-2012, 09:08 AM
I still haven't gotten past the 2nd episode yet :D

Eventually I'll get the whole series done, there are others ahead of it on the list to watch and catch-up on (Sons of Anarchy, Justified, Falling Skies, The Office).

AustinWolv
05-31-2012, 09:33 AM
Quite interesting to me at least. I enjoyed that, nice find!
Same here, it was interesting to hear some behind-the-scenes thinking of the writers as well as touching upon their process. Most interesting was confirmation of some points such that what was happening was real.

psusnoop
05-31-2012, 10:44 AM
Same here, it was interesting to hear some behind-the-scenes thinking of the writers as well as touching upon their process. Most interesting was confirmation of some points such that what was happening was real.

I agree, that part was nice to hear that confirmation.