PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Black Ops

I OU a Beatn
05-18-2010, 10:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtRnpC7ddv8

Pretty impressive trailer.

UGA14
05-19-2010, 08:38 AM
It looks good but it looks mostly like CGI and cutscenes. Are they going to have fully destructible battlefields like Battlefield because that's what it sort of looks like here... but I still think that was all cutscenes.

texacotea
05-19-2010, 08:50 AM
Looks good, really enjoyed the campaign on MW2 and MW. Didnt get W@W because I dont like the "old" war stuff. Any word on if any of the Former characters are in this one? or are they property of IW?

UGA14
05-19-2010, 08:56 AM
There will be no game-ending killstreaks and vehicles will return to multiplayer.

That's all I've really seen so far. No word on the characters.

AustinWolv
05-19-2010, 09:37 AM
I'm in, mostly for SP. Don't really have time to hit up MP all the time and get good enough to deal with all the shrieking, twitchy Timmies.

Schauwn
05-19-2010, 10:35 AM
I think this will be a solid rent, I have a feeling I'll be consumed with NCAA most of this year to have a lot of time for anything else

JBHuskers
08-27-2010, 06:31 PM
Bah...am I getting sucked in again? $49.99 for 360, plus a $20 credit for a future purchase.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003YMMMFM?ie=UTF8&tag=360junkies-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003YMMMFM

I Bleed ORANGE
09-09-2010, 12:53 PM
I can't wait for this baby to come out....along with Socom 4. It's about that time to dust off the ole' ps3.

morsdraconis
09-09-2010, 01:38 PM
http://revision3.com/trs/giant_news/call-of-duty-black-ops-multiplayer-hands-on#segment-4863

Interesting hands on segment from a great show called Totally Rad Show showing hands on multiplayer stuff and them talking about it afterward.

JBHuskers
09-13-2010, 12:35 PM
Some of these new game modes are really making me give COD another shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNT7O1Po8Gg

morsdraconis
09-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Yeah. That game is looking to be a LOT of fun. Probably going to end up having to renew Live just so I can play it online...

JBHuskers
09-13-2010, 03:20 PM
Yeah it is. I just got my first brand new Halo game ever with Reach. If I'm not down with it by the time Black Ops is out, I can easily sell this for $40-$45 plus I'll have my $20 gift card I got from Best Buy for pre-ordering Halo Reach.

I OU a Beatn
09-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Yeah, Reach and Black Ops are going to have to co-exist in my collection. I got Reach today and it's the single deepest and best multiplayer package I've ever witnessed - by far. I'll be playing that alone for years I'm sure, not to mention how deep Black Ops looks.

skipwondah33
09-15-2010, 07:29 AM
Damn....gonna be pulled right back in.

MW2 was absolutely the best and worst experience I've ever had in an online shooter. I couldn't go a night without playing it online but then I got entirely sick of playing it alltogether lol.

Looking forward to this

morsdraconis
09-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Damn....gonna be pulled right back in.

MW2 was absolutely the best and worst experience I've ever had in an online shooter. I couldn't go a night without playing it online but then I got entirely sick of playing it alltogether lol.

Looking forward to this

I was (and still am a bit) the same way man. Definitely looking forward to giving this one a try.

I just kinda wish the game wasn't so predicated on kill streaks.

JBHuskers
10-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Achievements and trophies: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/30/call-of-duty-black-ops-reveals-entire-list-of-achievements-tr/

Sacrifice -- Ensure your squad escapes safely from Cuba -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Death to Dictators -- Use a single round to bring down Castro -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Vehicular Slaughter -- Destroy all enemies on vehicles during the prison break -- 25 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death -- Escape Vorkuta -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Slingshot Kid -- Destroy all slingshot targets in 3 attempts -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
VIP -- Receive orders from Lancer -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
A Safer Place -- Sabatoge the Soviet space program -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Tough Economy -- Use no more than 6 TOW guided missiles to destroy the tanks in the defense of Khe Sanh -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Looks Don't Count -- Break the seige in the battle of Khe Sanh -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
SOG Rules -- Retrieve the dossier and the defector from Hue City -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Raining Pain -- Rack up a bodycount of 20 NVA using air support in Hue City -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
The Dragon Within -- Kill 10 NVA with Dragon's Breath rounds -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Heavy Hand -- Use the Grim Reaper to destroy the MG emplacement -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Up Close and Personal -- Silently take out 3 VC -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Double Trouble -- Use only dual wield weapons to escape Kowloon -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Broken English -- Escape Kowloon -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Lord Nelson -- Destroy all targets and structures while making your way up the river -- 25 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Never Get Off the Boat -- Find the Soviet connection in Laos -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Pathfinder -- Guide the squad through the Soviet outpost without them getting killed -- 5 Achievement Points (Xbox 360) 0 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Mr. Black OP -- Enter the Soviet relay station undetected -- 5 Achievement Points (Xbox 360)0 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
With Extreme Prejudice -- Get to the POW compound in the Hind using only rockets -- 25 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Russian Bar-B-Q -- Incinerate 10 enemies with the flamethrower attachment in the POW compound -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Light Foot -- Escape the ship with 2:15 left on the timer in Veteran. -- 30 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Some Wounds Never Heal -- Escape the past -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
I Hate Monkeys -- Kill 7 monkeys in under 10 seconds in the Rebirth labs -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
No Leaks -- Make it through the NOVA 6 gas without dying on Rebirth Island -- 5 Achievement Points (Xbox 360)0 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Clarity -- Crack the code -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Double Whammy -- Destroy both helicopters with one TOW guided missile from the deck of the ship -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
BLACK OP MASTER -- Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360)0, Gold Trophy (PS3)
Stand Down -- Complete the campaign on any difficulty -- 35 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Frag Master -- Kill 5 enemies with a single frag grenade -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Sally Likes Blood -- Demonstrate killer economic sensibilities by taking down 3 enemies with a single bullet -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Unconventional Warfare -- Use the explosive bolts to kill 30 enemies -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Down and Dirty -- Complete "SOG" and "The Defector" on Veteran difficulty -- 25 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
It's Your Funeral -- Complete "Numbers," "Project Nova" and "Victor Charlie" on Veteran difficulty -- 25 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Cold Warrior -- Complete "Operation 40", "Vorkuta", and "Executive Order" on Veteran difficulty -- 25 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Not Today -- Complete "Crash Site," "WMD" and "Payback" on Veteran difficulty -- 25 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Burn Notice -- Complete "Rebirth" and "Redemption" on Veteran difficulty -- 25 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Silver Trophy (PS3)
Closer Analysis -- Find all the hidden intel -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Matinee -- Watch a film or clip with a friend -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Gamblin' Fool -- Finish 5 Wager Matches "in the money" -- 20 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
You Can Do It -- Reach rank 10 in Basic Training -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
The Collector -- In Zombie mode, buy every weapon off the walls in a single game -- 20 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
CLASSIFIED -- CLASSIFIED -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Hands Off the Merchandise -- Kill the Pentagon thief before it can steal your load-out -- 20 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Sacrificial Lamb -- Kill 6 zombies after getting shot by a Pack-a-Punched Crossbow bolt -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Insert Coin -- Access the terminal and battle the forces of the Cosmic Silverback in Dead Ops Arcade -- 10 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
Easy Rhino -- In Dead Ops Arcade, use a Speed Boost to blast through 20 or more enemies at one time -- 5 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)
CLASSIFIED -- CLASSIFIED -- 15 Achievement Points (Xbox 360), Bronze Trophy (PS3)

gschwendt
10-31-2010, 11:50 PM
You Won't Believe Who Is Killing Zombies in Call of Duty: Black Ops (http://kotaku.com/5677841/you-wont-believe-who-is-killing-zombies-in-call-of-duty-black-ops)... Spoilers at the link.

http://cdn.cad-comic.com/comics/3604536884c11971vs2m906551300.jpg

I OU a Beatn
11-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Beat the game on Veteran. Great. I love that so much. I've done it for all the Call of Duty games and I just want to absolutely punch a baby every time I play through them on that difficulty. Luckily, I'll be getting it for 360, and I care about achievements a lot less than I do trophies, so I probably wont even bother.

JBHuskers
11-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Beat the game on Veteran. Great. I love that so much. I've done it for all the Call of Duty games and I just want to absolutely punch a baby every time I play through them on that difficulty. Luckily, I'll be getting it for 360, and I care about achievements a lot less than I do trophies, so I probably wont even bother.

Cuz people hit you from way across town once you peek out around a corner? :D

I actually cancelled my preorder just because I have so many other games to get to first. By X-mas this will be $40.

gschwendt
11-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Gotta give them credit for this commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jM3gSOHRdM

AustinWolv
11-05-2010, 03:10 PM
A little humor is always a good thing.

skipwondah33
11-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Likely picking this up midnight, who all will be on?

Violator
11-08-2010, 01:34 PM
i am not even remotely intrested in the game. Im just over the whole CoD phenomeom.

JBHuskers
11-08-2010, 02:21 PM
i am not even remotely intrested in the game. Im just over the whole CoD phenomeom.

Yeah me too, cancelled the pre-order. Some of the game modes are interesting, but I want a shooter that I don't get sick of after an hour.

CLW
11-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Yeah me too, cancelled the pre-order. Some of the game modes are interesting, but I want a shooter that I don't get sick of after an hour.

LOL of course I know you are talking figuratively. I actually get physically ill when playing First Person Shooters. I played quite a bit of 007 back on the N64 but one day playing it I became dizzy and eventually had to throw up. Since that day, every single FPS shooter I cannot play longer than 10 mins before becoming sick. So.... many great titles are FPS and I cannot play them.

cdj
11-08-2010, 07:35 PM
I only play the single player on the COD games, so I'll wait and pick this one up once it gets cheaper around the holidays or sometime next year.

SmoothPancakes
11-08-2010, 07:53 PM
I only play the single player on the COD games, so I'll wait and pick this one up once it gets cheaper around the holidays or sometime next year.

Yeah, that's how I've become. MW2 ruined MP for COD games for me, so any future COD play for me is going to be single player only.

Violator
11-08-2010, 08:59 PM
yeah i was a HUGE CoD4 geek, JB can attest that on PS3 i was in the top 200 for quite a long time, i think my top level in mw2 was in the 600's but the day i stopped playing i havent missed it. i dont know, im at the point where online gaming is losing me. socom was always my game but i think any game would have been there if the community was like it was in those days. we self rgulated and most of those who were playing were also mature. now you get online and get bombarded by 10-14 year olds who think they are tough shit. that has this old man questioning if he will ever play online games again

SmoothPancakes
11-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Yeah, I was playing MW2 nonstop back when it first came out and through into the spring, before the 12 year old douchebags took it over en masse and ruined it. Played it sparingly throughout the summer and haven't touched multi-player at all since August 31st after throwing down the controller and quiting because the douches after only two matches online. Even playing with a group of 5 friends that day wasn't enough to keep the douches from killing the fun for me. In fact, I have put in the COD4 and MW2 discs only one single time each since August 31st, and that was just simply to play through the campaigns on nights when I was sitting here bored and felt like shooting some CPU bitches.

The only games I have played multi-player on in any form in the past however many months has been NHL 11, R.U.S.E., Split/Second and Tiger Woods 11 (with S/S and TW11 being only with friends). Any and every other game I own has been strictly offline/single-player.

morsdraconis
11-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Played it and I'm already not interested in it anymore... How is it that none of the guns are truly any good? Why do I have to play for 50 fuckin' hours (figuratively speaking of course) before I get a decent gun? Why is it that the best gun (you know, the one that the freakin' US Army uses the M14) doesn't have fuckin' automatic fire (you know, like it does in real life?)?

I like the money system for the attachments and such (though not being able to have a scope and the 203 is retarded as hell) but the perks pretty much seem completely pointless now. They went from way overpowered to completely pointless... At least there's no fuckin' nuke anymore (thank god)... But, there appears to be no invisible to air perk anymore... WTF is that? How am I supposed to have a fuckin' prayer of surviving that shit now?

AustinWolv
11-09-2010, 07:15 AM
This and thinking I should do the same.

JBHuskers
11-09-2010, 08:39 AM
yeah i was a HUGE CoD4 geek, JB can attest that on PS3 i was in the top 200 for quite a long time, i think my top level in mw2 was in the 600's but the day i stopped playing i havent missed it. i dont know, im at the point where online gaming is losing me. socom was always my game but i think any game would have been there if the community was like it was in those days. we self rgulated and most of those who were playing were also mature. now you get online and get bombarded by 10-14 year olds who think they are tough shit. that has this old man questioning if he will ever play online games again

Hopefully we can get back to the old days with SOCOM 4, but the Rainbow Six Vegas 1 days were the best.

Violator
11-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Hopefully we can get back to the old days with SOCOM 4, but the Rainbow Six Vegas 1 days were the best.

ohh god, the R6V days were too funny. you get you,me, fatty, richey, meat and killa. omg the shennanigans.
i loved hosting because i would randomly put friendly fire on and team kill everyone and then go kill the other team with a pistol

I Bleed ORANGE
11-10-2010, 12:58 PM
You guys (JB and violator) need to stop whining and get on and play with me. It was always fun playing Confrontation with you guys.

Violator
11-10-2010, 02:50 PM
You guys (JB and violator) need to stop whining and get on and play with me. It was always fun playing Confrontation with you guys.

i would but i cant. my ps3 is in the shop. ohh and i dont have the game

I OU a Beatn
11-16-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm almost to level 50 and this is easily the best Call of Duty game yet, bar none. It blows MW2 out of the water and then teabags it repeatedly.

Violator
11-16-2010, 10:57 PM
hey douchenozzle update the flippin trophy thread. get of your cack o doody and do your job

Kingpin32
11-16-2010, 11:14 PM
hey douchenozzle update the flippin trophy thread. get of your cack o doody and do your job

^^^ What he said lol.

JeffHCross
11-16-2010, 11:26 PM
There are moments where I feel like I'm practically the only gamer not playing Black Ops.

Kingpin32
11-17-2010, 12:15 AM
There are moments where I feel like I'm practically the only gamer not playing Black Ops.

I'm not playing it either, but I do know how you feel.

JBHuskers
11-17-2010, 08:33 AM

I'm not playing it either, but I do know how you feel.

I'm not either :D

AustinWolv
11-17-2010, 10:31 AM
I haven't played it yet, although I do have it. LOL.

morsdraconis
11-17-2010, 12:47 PM
You guys are definitely not alone. The new perk system has ruined the game for me. If I wanted to play CTF, Demolition, or Sabotage, I would play them but I don't want to so I never did. Now, because of the stupid new system for unlocking perks, I either HAVE to, or never unlock the Pro version of some of the better perks in the game. Hence, I'm no longer playing it.

I OU a Beatn
11-17-2010, 03:09 PM
The perk thing isn't a big deal to me at all. I use the same perks in every single class, and I couldn't care less what the pro version even does. Give me my Commando with a suppressor and I wont even need my perks. :D

JBHuskers
11-17-2010, 03:46 PM
The perk thing isn't a big deal to me at all. I use the same perks in every single class, and I couldn't care less what the pro version even does. Going commando with a suppressor and I wont even need my perks. :D

Fixed.

cdj
01-30-2011, 08:52 PM
First Strike DLC (New MP maps, new zombie map) comes out Feb. 1.

First COD: Black Ops Double XP weekend will be Feb. 4-6.

fsuprime
01-31-2011, 10:25 AM
unless you are on ps3 then it is march :)

Some of the perks are just a pain to get the pro version. Gas Mask Pro/Flak Jacket pro/marathon pro are a huge pain in the ass...and of course if you like to prestige there is no point in getting the pro version. I think if u unlock the pro version maybe it should always be available (as soon as u repurchase the perk upon re-prestige)

i think the only pro versions i get now that i prestige every time is hardline pro/ghost pro/ and sleight of hand pro because you can do those in HQ/Dom/TDM/FFA pretty easily.

morsdraconis
01-31-2011, 10:27 AM
(must not get drawn back into this retarded horrible FPS...)

cdj
01-31-2011, 10:33 AM
fsuprime - yeah, I forgot it was an 360 timed exclusive. :o It makes sense financially for Treyarch to do it, but now it makes them look bad with the online issues & hacks they've run into on the PS3 side.

I played a ton of Black Ops one night last week with JB & cccgolfer08. I wish the Zombie mode was a little deeper and online is like it always has been on COD. Fun for a while, but also aggravating.

fsuprime
01-31-2011, 10:35 AM
the main thing that might make me purchase the map pack is the new zombie map they are adding. online is fun if you have 2+ ppl playing, if not i stick to FFA to keep my frustration levels down.

JBHuskers
01-31-2011, 11:13 AM
Yeah, but I wish there were like three zombie maps instead of just one.

oweb26
01-31-2011, 11:53 AM
JB I am not sure whether you are referring to the DLC or the game. There is a code to unlock one more zombie map, that you can get off the internet, or you can simply beat the single player.

JBHuskers
01-31-2011, 12:13 PM
JB I am not sure whether you are referring to the DLC or the game. There is a code to unlock one more zombie map, that you can get off the internet, or you can simply beat the single player.

Talking about DLC. Wish the pack had more than just one zombie map for $15 since I'm not going to play the multiplayer all that much.

I OU a Beatn
01-31-2011, 12:58 PM
It wasn't Treyarch that did the exclusive deal with Microsoft, it was all Activision right before the launch of MW2. I think this is year 2 of a 5 year deal where all Call of Duty DLC comes out on 360 one month before PS3. It makes sense, not only does Call of Duty games sell a lot better on 360, but they even play a lot better.

Violator
02-01-2011, 04:02 PM
but they even play a lot better.

ohh yeah? they have a place where there arent 13 year old boys screaming and calling you a noob and that they pwnzed you?

I OU a Beatn
02-01-2011, 04:28 PM
I meant game play wise. PS3 version has huge frame rate drops, lag, really bad host advantage, and a bunch of different glitches. None of those things are evident in the 360 version. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if the PS3 version was intentionally gimped since Activision and Microsoft always work together closely.

ram29jackson
03-17-2012, 08:37 PM
ok so.. I made it to level 50 in online multi player..so what happens now ? what did I get for that ?

everything after that is elite 1-2-3 ? what do i get for that ?

SmoothPancakes
03-17-2012, 08:49 PM
You get to consider your e-penis in the Call of Duty world to be half an inch bigger.

ram29jackson
03-17-2012, 09:00 PM
You get to consider your e-penis in the Call of Duty world to be half an inch bigger.

aside from that, what else ? I use the metric system anyway

i'm not some spaz teenager, I hardly get 10 or more kills in a game and still have no clue how to get to use a helicopter to shoot people ?

I OU a Beatn
03-17-2012, 11:09 PM
You get the helicopter and other stuff like that by getting multiple kills in a row. There should be a spot on the menu where you can pick your killstreaks, with the really good ones starting at like 7 kills in a row without dying. As for reaching the final level, you can either stay there and continue playing without ranking up, or you can prestige, lose all your weapons and unlocks, and start ranking up again from level 1.

ram29jackson
03-17-2012, 11:24 PM
dont you just prestige from level 50 anyway ? is that a pay for thing ? I assume it just keeps counting up ?

or are you saying..if I prestige, I lose what I just got ?

I OU a Beatn
03-18-2012, 01:10 AM
Prestige is one of the game's features, so you don't have to pay for it. When you prestige, it gives you a new rank icon. It then takes away all of your weapons and unlocks that you've earned so far, and makes you start fresh from level 1. In Black Ops, I believe you can do this 15 times.

Now, if you have no interest in having to earn all of your unlocks and weapons again just few a rank icon, then you can also stay where you're at. It's entirely up to you...some people can't play the game unless they have a new rank to achieve, I guess. I usually do it once or twice before I get burned out and move onto something else.

If you don't play a whole lot, it's probably best just to stay at level 50 so you have access to all the weapons and unlocks.

ram29jackson
03-18-2012, 02:57 AM
what do you get for being prestige level 1 ? anything ? if everything is taken away from you,whats the point of being Prestige level 1 ? LOL what happens after 15 times ?

I OU a Beatn
03-18-2012, 09:23 AM
You get a rank icon and the ability to rank up again. That's literally it. There's 15 different icons that you can earn for your rank. I believe you also get backgrounds and images for your player card, but aside from that, that's it. You don't get any special weapons or anything.

DariusLock
03-18-2012, 02:16 PM
In other words it's best just to max and just chill.

ram29jackson
03-18-2012, 02:29 PM
can you keep the money/credits you earned that buys you the guns etc? will that grow or disappear?

ram29jackson
05-14-2013, 11:19 PM
things that aren't important that are a still annnoooyyyyiing...

people still play the original black ops online a lot. I WAS LIKE AROUND PRESTIGE 2 OR 3 OR WHAT EVER.

Today I go into a nuketown session and theres bombs constantly dropping in one spot all game...I take one shot at someone and I get negative 99999999 or what ever the frick it is ? and now the prestige is stuck and the points don't move and every weapon I earned is gone...its stuck on level 2 and the points don't increase or decrease and are stuck on some huge number that's a negative number. later on went into another game where bombs were dropping in one spot but was someone else stuck on negative 3000....will this ever get fixed LOL all that pseudo effort just effing gone...and the damn site/forum is making it difficult to get in and post....

http://www.computerservicesforlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/mac-programs-minor-frustration.jpg