PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Murphy gets boo'd and walks off stage @ Grambling

JBHuskers
11-11-2010, 01:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTsTpA7UoeI

ram29jackson
11-14-2010, 08:50 PM
I couldnt even understand what he said or got boo'd for?

morsdraconis
11-14-2010, 11:21 PM
You can't. There's another video of him getting interviewed about what happened in the related videos though.

Basically, they thought he sucked and started booing like morons. He was trying to go with some high brow humor instead of stupid college humor shit and they booed him over it so he just said fuck it and walked off. Can't blame him to be honest. I think he's fairly funny myself; certainly no Eddie, but still fairly funny.

In the end, if they didn't think he was funny, why the fuck did they hire him to come there and why did they attend? Pretty stupid of the audience if you ask me.

JBHuskers
11-15-2010, 08:25 AM
A comedian that knows Charlie was on a local radio show last week, basically the crowd wanted him to do the Chappelle Show stuff...

morsdraconis
11-15-2010, 11:04 AM
A comedian that knows Charlie was on a local radio show last week, basically the crowd wanted him to do the Chappelle Show stuff...

And there ya go. Crowd not having any clue what Charlie does in his standup normally. He always does high brow humor with his standup.

JBHuskers
11-15-2010, 11:37 AM
And there ya go. Crowd not having any clue what Charlie does in his standup normally. He always does high brow humor with his standup.

Oh yeah the local show here has a great relationship with The Funny Bone here in Omaha and the comedians for that week and weekend will come in studio Thursday and Friday. A few months back Charlie was in studio, he is hilarious.