PDA

View Full Version : Powerhouse Videos Thread

Oneback
10-14-2010, 04:47 PM
Figured I would start a thread dedicated for this.

With that said....2012 Clemson at Michigan:

Watch in 720p as the video is still processing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu-ZBNTpggQ

JeffHCross
10-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Cough 2011 Ohio State @ Michigan Cough

psusnoop
10-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Good game guys, boy those fumbles just ate you up Escobar.

Papa LoneStar
10-15-2010, 02:46 PM
Cough 2011 Ohio State @ Michigan Cough

I guarantee that file was deleted 2 seconds after the first hand shake was made after that game. If I was recording....I wouldn't want to make a 10 minute video of a game that I lost....so I definitely can't blame him....lol

JeffHCross
10-15-2010, 03:18 PM
I guarantee that file was deleted 2 seconds after the first hand shake was made after that game. If I was recording....I wouldn't want to make a 10 minute video of a game that I lost....so I definitely can't blame him....lolOh, I can't either. It's amazing how quickly those videos go up when I lose (not just Oneback, but others as well), but I never see them when I win ;)

More motivation to getting around to setting up my own recorder.

Escobar
10-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Good game guys, boy those fumbles just ate you up Escobar.

Yea, they killed any momentum I had on drives down the field. Without those 14pts it would have been a 6 point spread.

psuexv
10-15-2010, 10:35 PM
Oh, I can't either. It's amazing how quickly those videos go up when I lose (not just Oneback, but others as well), but I never see them when I win ;)

Look at it this way Jeff - they just want to show themselves beating tOSU since it doesn't happen in real life.

Oneback
10-16-2010, 12:14 AM
Oh, I can't either. It's amazing how quickly those videos go up when I lose (not just Oneback, but others as well), but I never see them when I win ;)

More motivation to getting around to setting up my own recorder.

I actually didn't even record our game I don't remember if I was just too nervous at the start and forgot or what...however Papa is right, its hard to go back and create a highlight video of a loss. If I record it I will go back and watch it to see where I was wrong and I always have the intention to create the highlight video but never get around to it.

Oneback
10-16-2010, 12:15 AM
Look at it this way Jeff - they just want to show themselves beating tOSU since it doesn't happen in real life.

Haven't beaten tOSU in this OD yet either.

JeffHCross
10-16-2010, 12:38 AM
Haven't beaten tOSU in this OD yet either.And I haven't beaten PSU. It's very interesting how the Big Ten has gone.

psusnoop
10-16-2010, 08:05 AM
And I haven't beaten PSU. It's very interesting how the Big Ten has gone.

I'm pretty excited to see if any team can take over a dynasty much like Papa did last year. I'm guessing that won't be repeated for a long time.