PDA

View Full Version : More MW2 Maps "Resurgence"

Flav
05-15-2010, 11:44 PM
Activision has announced that the Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack will be released for Xbox Live users on 3rd June.

Inside are five new maps, although they're not named.

To celebrate, Infinity Ward will host two double-XP weekends either side of release: one on Friday, 28th May and Friday, 4th June.

There's no mention of price, but Resurgence offers the same amount of content as the Stimulus Pack, which cost 1200 Microsoft Points (£10.20/€14.40).

The Stimulus Package was exclusive to Xbox Live for 30 days, and the Resurgence Pack is likely to follow that example before appearing on PC and PS3.

Advertisement

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/new-modern-warfare-2-dlc-dated

Anyone gonna pick this up?

texacotea
05-17-2010, 09:46 AM
wasnt real impressed with the maps that come out last time. And with ncaa, and black ops coming out in the near future I think I will be passing on these. Doesnt make sense for them to wait so long to release one set and then a month later release another.

Violator
05-17-2010, 11:20 AM
Yeah there is no way i am buying these. i got the stimulus pack and played for 2 days. I am pretty much done playing MW2 and the whole one system gets them a month beore is bullshit. thats a horrible way to do buisness imo, but xbox gets them because M$ threw a ton of money at them. ohh well, so to answer the question, no way im getting them