PDA

View Full Version : Week 6, 2012

JeffHCross
10-12-2010, 05:41 AM
=============== #7 Oklahoma Sooners (3-1) ===============
Last week, Oklahoma lost 51-24 against Texas (4-1).
This week, the Sooners will host UCLA (1-3).
In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) P Cedric Jefferson has committed to Auburn
- (****) DT Derrick Sowell has committed to Tennessee

=============== #20 Clemson Tigers (4-1) ===============
Last week, Clemson won 32-3 against Wake Forest (0-4).
This week, the Tigers will host Vanderbilt (1-3).
In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) C Matt Gutierrez has committed to West Virginia
- (****) RT Terrence Sanchez has committed to Miami

=============== #9 Florida State Seminoles (4-1) ===============
Last week, Florida State lost 45-36 against Miami (5-0).
This week, the Seminoles will host Wake Forest (0-4).

=============== #1 Miami Hurricanes (5-0) ===============
Last week, Miami won 45-36 against Florida State (4-1).
This week, the Hurricanes travel to Durham to face the Duke Blue Devils (1-3).
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #5 Michigan Wolverines (4-0) ===============
Last week the Wolverines were idle.
This week, the Wolverines will host #6 Wisconsin (4-1).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) TE Carlos McKeon has committed to Michigan
- (****) TE Maurice Lee has committed to Penn State

=============== #8 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-1) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 34-3 against Michigan State (2-2).
This week, the Buckeyes will host #2 Penn State (4-0).
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) FB Mike Cook has committed to Ohio State

=============== #2 Penn State Nittany Lions (4-0) ===============
Last week, Penn State won 59-7 against Illinois (1-2).
This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Columbus to face the #8 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-1).
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) C Joe Williams has committed to Penn State
- (*****) DT Lorenzo Watkins has committed to Texas

=============== Oregon Ducks (4-1) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 42-0 against Texas Tech (2-2).
This week, the Ducks travel to Austin to face the #3 Texas Longhorns (4-1).

=============== #13 USC Trojans (1-2) ===============
Last week the Trojans were idle.
This week, the Trojans travel to Berkeley to face the Cal Golden Bears (3-0).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) SS Brian Branch has committed to Texas

=============== #10 Virginia Tech Hokies (5-0) ===============
Last week, Virginia Tech won 52-14 against Duke (1-3).
This week, the Hokies travel to Chapel Hill to face the North Carolina Tar Heels (2-1).
In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) FB Brodie Williams has committed to UCF
- (***) C Darryl Mitchell has committed to Iowa
- (****) DT Bill Martin has committed to Georgia

=============== #3 Texas Longhorns (4-1) ===============
Last week, Texas won 51-24 against Oklahoma (3-1).
This week, the Longhorns will host Oregon (4-1).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #6 Wisconsin Badgers (4-1) ===============
Last week, Wisconsin won 44-13 against Iowa (1-1).
This week, the Badgers travel to Ann Arbor to face the #5 Michigan Wolverines (4-0).

JeffHCross
10-12-2010, 05:41 AM
Ohio State and Penn State are planning to kick off Wednesday night around 10 pm.

Oneback
10-12-2010, 05:43 AM
=============== #7 Oklahoma Sooners (3-1) ===============
Last week, Oklahoma lost 51-24 against Texas (4-1).
This week, the Sooners will host UCLA (1-3).
In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) P Cedric Jefferson has committed to Auburn
- (****) DT Derrick Sowell has committed to Tennessee

=============== #20 Clemson Tigers (4-1) ===============
Last week, Clemson won 32-3 against Wake Forest (0-4).
This week, the Tigers will host Vanderbilt (1-3).
In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #9 Florida State Seminoles (4-1) ===============
Last week, Florida State lost 45-36 against Miami (5-0).
This week, the Seminoles will host Wake Forest (0-4).

=============== #1 Miami Hurricanes (5-0) ===============
Last week, Miami won 45-36 against Florida State (4-1).
This week, the Hurricanes travel to Durham to face the Duke Blue Devils (1-3).
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #5 Michigan Wolverines (4-0) ===============
Last week the Wolverines were idle.
This week, the Wolverines will host #6 Wisconsin (4-1).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) TE Carlos McKeon has committed to Michigan

=============== #8 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-1) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 34-3 against Michigan State (2-2).
This week, the Buckeyes will host #2 Penn State (4-0).
In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #2 Penn State Nittany Lions (4-0) ===============
Last week, Penn State won 59-7 against Illinois (1-2).
This week, the Nittany Lions travel to Columbus to face the #8 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-1).
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
- (*****) C Joe Williams has committed to Penn State

=============== Oregon Ducks (4-1) ===============
Last week, Oregon won 42-0 against Texas Tech (2-2).
This week, the Ducks travel to Austin to face the #3 Texas Longhorns (4-1).

=============== #13 USC Trojans (1-2) ===============
Last week the Trojans were idle.
This week, the Trojans travel to Berkeley to face the Cal Golden Bears (3-0).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #10 Virginia Tech Hokies (5-0) ===============
Last week, Virginia Tech won 52-14 against Duke (1-3).
This week, the Hokies travel to Chapel Hill to face the North Carolina Tar Heels (2-1).
In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (**) FB Brodie Williams has committed to UCF
- (***) C Darryl Mitchell has committed to Iowa
- (****) DT Bill Martin has committed to Georgia

=============== #3 Texas Longhorns (4-1) ===============
Last week, Texas won 51-24 against Oklahoma (3-1).
This week, the Longhorns will host Oregon (4-1).
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #6 Wisconsin Badgers (4-1) ===============
Last week, Wisconsin won 44-13 against Iowa (1-1).
This week, the Badgers travel to Ann Arbor to face the #5 Michigan Wolverines (4-0).

JeffHCross
10-12-2010, 05:51 AM
I beat you by two minutes :P

Papa LoneStar
10-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Kingpin....I'll text you in a few hours if you don't see this by 10am....there's a 99% chance that I will get off early today....so if you wanted to kickoff anytime between 12pm-3pm....hit me up.

JeffHCross
10-12-2010, 07:09 AM
I'm probably going to lose at least two guys to WVU this week unless they lose to the 'Cuse.Not only did I not lose either player to WVU (despite WVU winning like 42-7), I didn't even get jumped on one of them.

I am so, so very confused about recruiting this year.

Oneback
10-12-2010, 08:03 AM
g,

Game 5 of the Rangers series is tonight. I would prefer to play tomorrow night if possible.

Papa LoneStar
10-12-2010, 08:37 AM
Go Buckeyes

gschwendt
10-12-2010, 09:31 AM
g,

Game 5 of the Rangers series is tonight. I would prefer to play tomorrow night if possible.
Shouldn't be a problem.

psusnoop
10-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Go Buckeyes

Easy there......Lots going against the Lions in this one.

At the Shoe for another tough test and bringing in a 3rd string (maybe 4th string) QB should be a tough task for the Lions.

Newsome should be back by week 8 which will be a blessing. Bolden is done for the year it appears.

Oneback
10-12-2010, 11:19 AM
If it makes you feel better Snoop I need a PSU win.

psusnoop
10-12-2010, 12:53 PM
It does, PSU is really looking forward to this game.

fsuprime
10-12-2010, 01:39 PM
and psn is down....yay

Iron Dragon
10-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Not bad, only a three spot slip in the polls.

Iron Dragon
10-12-2010, 06:29 PM
I don't think my recruiting took last week, as I got around 500 points on Mike Joseph with a 40 point deficit and now I'm back 360 and in a huger need of a QB.

fsuprime
10-12-2010, 06:32 PM
i would always recruit before you play your game.

RcSinger
10-12-2010, 07:11 PM
We have seen better games from the Hokies this year.
Yeah the score doesn't exactly represent the game does it.
All told the Hokies finish with 391 yards total offense compared with 314 from the Tarheels in one of the lowest totals of the year. 160 rushing yards is seriously under par for VT.
"Juice" did put up 215 passing yards and a TD. Wilson finishes with 141 yards on the ground.
McLaughlin was rather quiet today, 2 tackles ond one sack.
Yeah the Tarheels kept the freshman locked up on the line most all day.
"The Leach" did pull down one INT, but he was picked on all day, almost as if NC's Renner wanted to prove that he could beat the freshman phenom.
The game was deadlocked until late in the 3rd quarter, when the above interception turned the game around and the Hokies scored two unanswered TD's to put the game away.
North Carolina played very well in this contest and looked like they were well on their way to a victory.

So what lies ahead for the Hokies?
Well, that would be a date at home with the Seminoles of Florida State.
You know many people around the nation think that this will be the first real test for the Hokies; that they haven't played anyone yet.

Well I think Georgia Tech and North Carolina were tests and I wouldn't call Pitt a horrible team, they were ranked in the top 20 when they played, but this is definately the toughest test of the season thusfar for the Hokies. And with FSU coming off a rivalry loss last week, they may be on a mission of redemption against VT.

So your taking FSU on the Road

Yeah, I got to go with the Seminoles, It'll be intresting to see though how these freshmen who have played so fantastic thusfar will do against a true powerhouse team. Will they continue to put up unreal stats or will their inexperience finally start to show.

Iron Dragon
10-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Calhoun sat after minor injury, Jones torches UCLA with 5 pass TDs in 44-24 win

Jermie Calhoun ran the ball 21 times for 79 yards and caught 2 passes for 27 yards and a TD in less than two quarters and a half of action as he was sat down to preserve after a minor injury which won't effect him in the long run.

Landry Jones had his finest day as an OU QB throwing 20 for 34 with 386 yards and 5 TDs. Erik Richardson caught 6 passes for 153 yards and 2 TDs. Musil 2-41-TD. Reynolds 4-75. Abrams 2-43. Stills 2-37-TD. Muse 1-15.

On defense, Jamarkus McFarland finally broke free from double teams and got a sack.

JeffHCross
10-12-2010, 08:23 PM
If it makes you feel better Snoop I need a PSU win.Ha ... it took me a minute to figure this out. Just trying to beat me in recruiting, huh?

Oneback
10-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Recruiting is what it's all about. I'll let the polls sort themselves out in the end.

JeffHCross
10-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Recruiting is what it's all about. I'll let the polls sort themselves out in the end.Yeah ... I may not need that victory. Just rolled 742 points on him.

psuexv
10-12-2010, 10:32 PM
USC knocks off it's 2nd unbeaten school in it's last two games. USC defeats Cal 44-6 after beating 3-0 Texas A&M in it's last game.

Defense dominates the Bears with 3 Ints, 2 sacks and a fumble recovery and holds them to 6 points.

Walker throws for 255 2 TDs 1 Int
Morgan runs for 128 3 TDs
Butler catches 4 for 99 yards 1 TD

Oneback
10-13-2010, 08:44 AM
g,

How does a 9pm kickoff sound on this fine (Rangers are in the ALDS) day?

gschwendt
10-13-2010, 09:13 AM
g,

How does a 9pm kickoff sound on this fine (Rangers are in the ALDS) day?Works for me.

Papa LoneStar
10-13-2010, 10:04 AM
Texas/Oregon will be kicking off tommorrow in the early afternoon

JeffHCross
10-13-2010, 01:29 PM
Ohio State's offensive woes against user teams continues early in the game against Penn State, as they spot the Nittany Lions 14 points early in the first quarter, with two turnovers in their own end. Penn State also utterly stymied the Ohio State running game early, which further complicated things for the Buckeyes.

Final score was 41-27, Penn State, as both defenses gave up plenty of points, but the 14 point lead was too much to overcome.

Oneback
10-13-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Jeff....I'll welcome Ray Willis to Ann Arbor with open arms. I'll give you visitation rights Game 12 every season...I'll warn you though, he looks to be a pain to deal with and does not get along with offensive players at all.

JeffHCross
10-13-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that Jeff....Uh-huh, sure you are.

psusnoop
10-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Good game Jeff, once I got up early it really took the pressure off 3rd string QB Paul Jones as he finished 8 for 12 and managed the ball very well for the Lions.

Dukes was the Star though 21 carries for 145yds and 3TDs.

OSU was able to use Lumpkins size and hands very well in the game. The early fumble was key as things started going PSU's way early.

JeffHCross
10-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Yep. Pepe's fumble set the tone, and I kick myself, yet again, for forgetting to set my Gameplan after the opening kick. I got so used to doing it on kickoff last year, and this year I just forget.

The worst part of losing is having to wait until tomorrow night to see the recruiting results.

psusnoop
10-13-2010, 03:20 PM
I know, I forgot about Papa and King playing tomorrow and was all pumped about a 10pm advance tonight....oh well it will be a surprise

Oneback
10-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Let's go KingPin....clap.....clap...clap, clap, clap.

psuexv
10-13-2010, 03:22 PM
I know, I forgot about Papa and King playing tomorrow and was all pumped about a 10pm advance tonight....oh well it will be a surprise

yeah right now I'm not worried about the rankings, but am stoked to see if I can get any commits. I've got a number of people who seem like they are itching to pull the trigger.

psuexv
10-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Let's go KingPin....clap.....clap...clap, clap, clap.

This would be a huge win for a rundown Oregon program. Have to say I'm pulling for the Ducks here.

Oneback
10-13-2010, 03:26 PM
I just want the #1 WR, a Oregon win and I have a chance. A Texas win and he's probably got him on advance.

fsuprime
10-13-2010, 03:29 PM
hey oneback, how come you did not go after the #1 OG from michigan but decided to go for the one in mississippi ? im just curious, i almost went after him but he had you #1 i think lol

Oneback
10-13-2010, 03:35 PM
If I remember correctly he didn't have the athletic ability I am looking for on the offensive line. The guy we are going after is C speed and A+ acceleration with good blocking ratings, where the #1 G was D speed and B or so acceleration.

psusnoop
10-13-2010, 03:37 PM
Hey I was just looking at stuff on teh dynasty wire and I really don't follow the rankings till later in the year but I gotta tell you I'm all kinds of upset right now.

The freaking media poll has Miami #1 1609 points
Texas #2 1493 points
PSU #3 1420 points

Come on folks, this is why these guys shouldn't have a vote, they are so biased and hate the East. Those pricks.

psusnoop
10-13-2010, 03:41 PM
I mean r u kidding me.......I'm just shocked I'm just now realizing this and didn't see this earlier. First Miami jumps me in both, then I get jumped by a team I beat just 3 weeks earlier on the road at their house. Oh that is dirty, just dirty.......

JeffHCross
10-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Ray Willis is going to be very interesting to watch on advance.

Oneback and I are both 100% according to the Wire; according to the Console I'm behind by the mythical 1 point. He was soft to Oneback going into this week (and last).
I rolled 742 points on him this week, but I'm probably going to have a pretty bad visit grade.

Will be very, very interesting to watch.

EDIT: I've actually got 100% on 5 players that came for a visit this week. The loss hurts, but good luck with the recruiting would be a welcome pick-me-up.

psuexv
10-13-2010, 03:48 PM
If I remember correctly he didn't have the athletic ability I am looking for on the offensive line. The guy we are going after is C speed and A+ acceleration with good blocking ratings, where the #1 G was D speed and B or so acceleration.

That's ok - for a G I'll pass on the speed and take these ratings

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_A6kUqP2Wk3w/TLYa-0LRZJI/AAAAAAAAB50/LkK7rlS5H8U/Capture.JPG

fsuprime
10-13-2010, 03:59 PM

ah ok, that makes sense.

Oneback
10-13-2010, 04:00 PM
I've got two guards on my board that have those ratings and C speed and A/A+ acceleration. In two seasons I plan on having all of my oline starters with 70+ speed and 95+ acceleration with good blocking ratings.

psuexv
10-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Jeff - I did have to laugh at this. This is what shows up on the dynasty wire for your game against PSU

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_A6kUqP2Wk3w/TLYiqGhHCYI/AAAAAAAAB58/g24LHHaFKxE/s912/Capture.JPG

JeffHCross
10-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Jeff - I did have to laugh at this. This is what shows up on the dynasty wire for your game against PSUYeah ... for some reason when the dynasty was reloaded, my Teambuilder logo no longer shows up on the Dynasty Wire. Normally that would be the team logo, since I didn't save any pictures.

RcSinger
10-13-2010, 09:01 PM
Are my Game Recaps over the top?
I seen where some others were getting creative with their "updates" so I decided to try my hand at it. I also hated the name JU JU so I created a "conversation" for nicknaming him Juice.

psuexv
10-13-2010, 09:19 PM
Yeah ... for some reason when the dynasty was reloaded, my Teambuilder logo no longer shows up on the Dynasty Wire. Normally that would be the team logo, since I didn't save any pictures.

Yeah I saw it after you comments about the game and just thought wow, the cpu giving the Buckeyes no respect.

psuexv
10-13-2010, 09:27 PM
I seen where some others were getting creative with their "updates" so I decided to try my hand at it. I also hated the name JU JU so I created a "conversation" for nicknaming him Juice.

I enjoy reading them

JeffHCross
10-13-2010, 09:27 PM
Are my Game Recaps over the top?I will never complain about detailed game recaps. I'm just usually too drained after games (especially losses) to write something up. I will now and then though.

Oneback
10-13-2010, 10:44 PM

I'm all for it. I try my hand at it from time to time in bigger games. Like Jeff said though I am drained after user games. I get all pumped up before games much like I am running out on the field myself then if its close throughout I am mentally and physically exhausted.

Oneback
10-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Michigan takes down Wisconsin 35-28.

At the half the Wolverines had over 300 yards of offense but only lead 24-14. In the second quarter the Wolverines were poised to score but quarterback Tate Forcier made the wrong read on a Levels concept and threw inside to the dig route which Wisconsin free saftey Antonio Fenelus jumped for the interception. If Forcier had looked backside Fenelus had dropped the coverage on tight end Brandon Moore on the post route who would have ran in for a long score as there wasn't a defender within 15 yards of him. Two plays later Wisconsin quarterback Curt Phillips found wide reciever TJ Williams open in the endzone to make the score 24-14.

With just under 10 seconds in the first half Michigan lined up in a 5-wide formation and again ran the Levels concept, Fenelus again jumped the in breaking dig route and left true freshman wide reciever James Ferguson wide open on the post route, however Furguson was only fast enough to get 63 yards falling 7 yards short of a touchdown.

In the second half things got interesting late when Wisconsin was able to move ahead of Michigan 28-27, but on the ensuing drive Forcier found reciever Darrly Stonum, the underneath reciever in the Levels concept who took the ball 80 yards for the game winning score. This time Fenelus staied over the top to cover the post route and Stonum was able to find just enough room to break through the crease for the score.

Great game g, as I said over text, it looks as though we will be splitting home games this season. Good luck the rest of the season.

Michigan Offense:
Total Offense: 472 yards
Rushing: 26-170-1
Passing: 13-21-3 for 302 yards

QB Tate Forcier - 13/21 302 yards, 3 td and 1 INT
HB Nick Cleveland - 18 car 99 yards
HB Michal Cox - 5 car 73 yards
WR Darryl Stonum - 3 rec 112 yards 2 td

Oneback
10-13-2010, 11:01 PM
Only Escobar and the Texas (Papa) vs Oregon (KingPin) game remains.

I am hoping to advance tomorrow night at the latest. I will be at game 1 of the ALCS (Rangers vs Yankmees) so I am not going to be home Friday to advance.

psuexv
10-14-2010, 08:12 AM
Only Escobar and the Texas (Papa) vs Oregon (KingPin) game remains.

I am hoping to advance tomorrow night at the latest.

Papa and KingPin are playing this afternoon. Any word on Escobar and if we can get an advance in tonight.

Oneback
10-14-2010, 08:19 AM
I am hoping so. I'll send Escobar a text here in a bit and find out.

Kingpin32
10-14-2010, 01:11 PM
UT v OU is kicking off now.

psuexv
10-14-2010, 01:17 PM
UT v OU is kicking off now.

Anyway you could stream it would be cool - boring *ss day at work today.

Kingpin32
10-14-2010, 01:43 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/broadcaster/5959865

psusnoop
10-14-2010, 01:53 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/broadcaster/5959865

Page not found, booo

Oneback
10-14-2010, 02:11 PM
21-20 Oregon, 4th quarter....55 seconds left.

Oneback
10-14-2010, 02:11 PM
Texas on the Oregon 12....little time left.

Oneback
10-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Texas on the Oregon 2, 17 seconds left.

Oneback
10-14-2010, 02:15 PM
Texas wins 26-21

Kingpin32
10-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Texas got a miracle catch off a swatted ball, and got the go ahead touchdown with little time left on the clock.

Kingpin32
10-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Page not found, booo

I didn't know it didn't work, I just copy and pasted the link that was in the address bar of the screen.

Oneback
10-14-2010, 02:22 PM
I was really hoping for an Oregon win due to recruiting. When Papa texted me with 21-20 and 55 seconds left I was jumping for joy that the Randy Moss clone was going to be a Wolverine.

Kingpin32
10-14-2010, 02:29 PM
I'm hoping I don't lose any recruits from this game. Maybe a loss like this will make them want to help take the program to the top again lol.

psuexv
10-14-2010, 02:36 PM
I'm hoping I don't lose any recruits from this game. Maybe a loss like this will make them want to help take the program to the top again lol.

Tough lose KingPin... so that's 2 users down in the Pac10 for Papa.

Too bad the stream didn't work, that would have been awesome to catch the end of that game.

psuexv
10-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Soooooooooo close to an advance. Any word on Escobar?

Kingpin32
10-14-2010, 02:39 PM
I think I know why the stream didn't work, cause when I started it, I accidentally turned my laptop off. So when I turned it back on, the stream was going, but it may have become a different address.

Oneback
10-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Escobar texted "I'll have it in today"

psuexv
10-14-2010, 03:18 PM
Sweet - I think we only have one user/user game too this next week.

fsuprime
10-14-2010, 03:48 PM
yea i play va tec, when can u play rc singer?

psuexv
10-14-2010, 03:55 PM
yea i play va tec, when can u play rc singer?

The new kid on the block, in his 1st user game against the wiley veteran. Ought to be a heck of a game.

Papa LoneStar
10-14-2010, 04:06 PM
The #3 Texas Longhorns pull another game out of their arss....winning 26-21 over conference foe Oregon.
Longhorn offense: bailed out by the defense....only 80 yards rushing....3-10 on 4th down....only 9 first downs....337 yards of offense....BUT....0 turnovers....and that would prove to be HUGE.
QB Garrett Gilbert, Sr: 11-18 257 yards 1 TD
RB Earl Campbell, Jr: 22 car 57 yards 2 TDs
WR Darius Terrell, So: 3 rec 85 yards (including 65 yard reception with 36 seconds left to set up game-winning TD)
TE Colton Hall, Fr: 2 rec 89 yards 1 TD (83 yard TD reception)
WR D.J. Monroe, Sr: 3 rec 43 yards
Longhorn defense: 4 turnovers (3 fumbles, 1 INT), held Oregon running back duo to 22 carries for 83 yards
MLB Jordan Hicks, So: 10 tackles (9 solo, 6 TFL), 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 pass deflection
OLB Caleb Sanderson, So: 6 solo tackles (1 TFL), 1 sack
OLB Aaron Benson, So: 7 solo tackles (1 TFL), 1 forced fumble
CB C.J. Gross, Fr: 2 tackles (1 TFL), 1 INT
Next up: at Oregon State....2:30pm central on ABC

Kingpin32
10-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Our game was much more defensive than I thought it would be. Even though we lost, to hold your RBs for only 80 yards was a big deal.

fsuprime
10-14-2010, 04:15 PM
escobar had just got online when i logged off a few minutes ago :)

Papa LoneStar
10-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Our game was much more defensive than I thought it would be. Even though we lost, to hold your RBs for only 80 yards was a big deal.

Definitely....with the way I've been playing D in user games lately....and when I checked out your front 7's ratings....I just knew I was gonna be able to run the ball with ease. I've been having that consistency problem with Earl....it's either 15 yards or 1 yard....I should've seen what Hopkins could do as he seems to be more consistent....I just wait for Campbell to bust one for 60....lol

JeffHCross
10-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Definitely....with the way I've been playing D in user games lately....Forget about the first half against me. You had it figured out in the second half.