08-15-2019, 11:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r89ljQvL_oY

steelerfan
08-15-2019, 12:47 PM
I like what I see in this video!

jaymo76
09-02-2019, 04:52 PM
I like what I see in this video!

This looks solid. I am open minded to purchasing this game again. It's been a long time but they are moving in the right direction. Ideally I would love for EA Canada to be given a shot with madden. I think they have earned it.

jaymo76
09-02-2019, 04:54 PM
FIFA and NHL seem to "get it." I love this direction. I just wish EA Tiburon and the Madden series could move in this direction with the CFM depth.

Rudy
09-03-2019, 10:25 AM
FIFA and NHL seem to "get it." I love this direction. I just wish EA Tiburon and the Madden series could move in this direction with the CFM depth.

Just give up. EA Madden will never have a good offline franchise mode in the near future. As long as this current dev team is in place where they place almost no priority on it I can't see my buying Madden for a long time. There is no evidence this will change as the cpu AI in terms of time management and play calls is as bad as ever. And franchise improvements? Slider improvements? Camera options? Highly doubtful. Maybe PS6.

jaymo76
10-13-2019, 04:08 PM
Just give up. EA Madden will never have a good offline franchise mode in the near future. As long as this current dev team is in place where they place almost no priority on it I can't see my buying Madden for a long time. There is no evidence this will change as the cpu AI in terms of time management and play calls is as bad as ever. And franchise improvements? Slider improvements? Camera options? Highly doubtful. Maybe PS6.

I suspect you are right but we can always dream. :)

jaymo76
10-13-2019, 04:09 PM
FYI

I played the EA ACCESS trial and it's solid and a lot of fun. But I didn't purchase. I just can't commit to seasons that are so long. I think my sports gaming days are coming to an end. They really don't give me a lot of enjoyment anymore.

Fisher
08-05-2020, 07:02 AM
Guys, what's the feedback on the game?