PDA

View Full Version : NBA Jam

cdj
08-03-2010, 06:36 AM
EA Announces NBA ELITE 11 to Include Free Downloadable Version of NBA JAM (http://news.ea.com/news/ea/20100803005174/en/BOOOOOOM-SHAKA-LAKA%21-EA-Announces-NBA-ELITE-11-Include)

Electronic Arts Inc. (Nasdaq:ERTS) announced today that all new copies of NBA ELITE 11 will include a one-time download code that will enable users to access three modes of NBA JAM – Play Now, Classic Campaign and Online. Already set to revolutionize the way basketball simulation games are played with new Hands-On Control, the inclusion of the NBA JAM modes will make NBA ELITE 11 the ultimate basketball videogame experience available, on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, when it is released on October 5, 2010.

This finally officially confirms NBA JAM for the 360 and PS3 and will give a boost to sales of ELITE.

The "Remix Tour" mode of JAM is still on the Wii version only. In an interview with ESPN, they are currently saying they will NOT be selling JAM in the XBL Marketplace or PlayStation Store.

gschwendt
08-03-2010, 09:19 AM
Can you purchase a game and return it opened for mostly full credit? In other words, buy Elite 11, download NBA Jam, then return the Elite 11? I really don't have much interest in an NBA title but would love to have NBA Jam.

iBrandon
08-03-2010, 09:43 AM
Nope, you cannot return a opened copy of the game unless you want another copy of the same game.

I think this is BS on EA's part, but I'm not surprised at all.

With that said, i usually get an NBA game, but it's 2K, I may get Elite depending on good it is. Live really intrigued me last year, but I passed.

JBHuskers
08-03-2010, 09:51 AM
EA Announces NBA ELITE 11 to Include Free Downloadable Version of NBA JAM (http://news.ea.com/news/ea/20100803005174/en/BOOOOOOM-SHAKA-LAKA%21-EA-Announces-NBA-ELITE-11-Include)

Electronic Arts Inc. (Nasdaq:ERTS) announced today that all new copies of NBA ELITE 11 will include a one-time download code that will enable users to access three modes of NBA JAM – Play Now, Classic Campaign and Online. Already set to revolutionize the way basketball simulation games are played with new Hands-On Control, the inclusion of the NBA JAM modes will make NBA ELITE 11 the ultimate basketball videogame experience available, on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, when it is released on October 5, 2010.

This finally officially confirms NBA JAM for the 360 and PS3 and will give a boost to sales of ELITE.

The "Remix Tour" mode of JAM is still on the Wii version only. In an interview with ESPN, they are currently saying they will NOT be selling JAM in the XBL Marketplace or PlayStation Store.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

JBHuskers
08-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Nope, you cannot return a opened copy of the game unless you want another copy of the same game.

I think this is BS on EA's part, but I'm not surprised at all.

With that said, i usually get an NBA game, but it's 2K, I may get Elite depending on good it is. Live really intrigued me last year, but I passed.

I'm sure it will be in the store eventually. Just not right away. I.E. Call of Duty Classic.

morsdraconis
08-03-2010, 10:54 AM
I don't get the excitement over NBA Jam and being pissed about it...

JBHuskers
08-03-2010, 12:24 PM
I don't get the excitement over NBA Jam and being pissed about it...

Depends on how old you are maybe. I'm excited because I played the hell out of NBA Jam when it first came out in the arcade and then on SNES.

skipwondah33
08-03-2010, 12:28 PM
I played the hell out of NBA Jam when it first came out in the arcade and then on SNES.

Ahh yes those were the days

cdj
08-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Can you purchase a game and return it opened for mostly full credit? In other words, buy Elite 11, download NBA Jam, then return the Elite 11? I really don't have much interest in an NBA title but would love to have NBA Jam.

You could probably trade it into a GameStop/EB Games for $40 or whatever they give.

NBA Jam on the Wii retails for $50 and the PS3/360 version will lack the Remix Tour mode, but have online. Essentially, selling Elite for $40 would give you Jam for $20. Though, I also expect them to sell Jam in the PSN/XBL come the holiday season...just my personal guess though.

JBHuskers
08-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Trailer from Pasta Padre:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2CeU43aj9s

gschwendt
09-27-2010, 09:17 PM
Just did that here - PS3 version. I'll get JAM this winter when it comes out.If it's $60, I'll pass. The best hope for it though will be as a downloadable title for $20 or less.

cdj
09-27-2010, 09:31 PM
If it's $60, I'll pass. The best hope for it though will be as a downloadable title for $20 or less.

My guess is that is what it will be. It gives them a cash flow for an NBA game on the next-gen consoles to make up for Elite being delayed. I'm hoping it's only $20 or so as well. Any more and I might reconsider.

cdj
10-03-2010, 07:11 AM
With the game now being a solo release, let's give it it's own thread.

Kotaku's Owen Good speculates that the PS3/360 version may be switched to a disc version and add in more features (Remix Tour, for example) to justify a higher cost (http://kotaku.com/5654008/elites-meltdown-may-get-more-into-a-jam-+-but-not-on-the-wii?skyline=true&s=i). He may be right, but he doesn't mention that the original 'ELITE purchase DLC perk' JAM is finished and all but ready to purchase. If EA scraps it in favor of a disc version, that's more money lost on the certification for the game towards MS & Sony.

It makes sense to add a standalone disc version, but IMO it would also make sense to have the game available to buy on PSN/XBL this Tuesday to at least have some sort of NBA product to compete against NBA 2K11. I'm looking forward to the game, but if it ends up being $40-60, I will probably wait a while.

gschwendt
10-03-2010, 10:08 AM
I can't imagine that they would sell too many copies of NBA Jam at $40-$60... I could see it pulled off on the Wii but that was only when people thought that was the only way they would get the game. Now that people were expecting it for "free", they won't cough up too much more beyond $15-$20. As well, as you mentioned, the downloadable version is already done.

CLW
10-03-2010, 12:30 PM
LOL - EA has NO F'N clue what they are doing. They are seriously scrambling around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Release JAM on the Wii as planned and put JAM as a downloadable game for $15-$20 on PSN/Live and cut your losses and prepare for Live/Elite 12.

If I were a shareholder of EA I'd be really unhappy right now. Bad PR with "Play as the Taliban" while our soldiers come home in coffins defending our freedoms and a NBA game they didn't realize was so..... bad until the community went ape after the demo was released?

JBHuskers
10-03-2010, 03:30 PM
I really don't see how they could go disc version with this, unless they already had other features and etc. already developed for PS3/360, but I doubt that was the case. Basically I think it's digging a deeper hole.

With that said, if the added features were right, I'd pay $40 for a disc version of NBA Jam just for the sole reason of sentimental value for me growing up playing this game in the arcades.

But I think they should just go with a $20 DLC (gimme a platinum trophy ;))

cdj
10-03-2010, 07:40 PM
The local sports radio station in Toronto, FAN 590, has a video game show every weekend called Got Game, and today they aired an interview with NBA Jam's Creative Director Trey Smith.

Listen to the podcast, right here (http://pmd.fan590.com/podcasts/got_game/gg_20101002_105806--Oct.-2nd-Edition-of-Got-Game.mp3). The interview starts at 15:40. They talk about various topics including licensing, selection process of the roster, and Remix tour (length of Remix Tour is 38 hours at the minimum!). At the end (25:50) he had this to say about the next gen versions:

Trey Smith: "I'll tell you, we're doing everything in our power to get as much on there as possible. I mean, we had online up. It was a really basic online feature set. We're trying to blow that out. And then you get Remix. We're trying to throw it all in there. Right now, I mean, we got this bomb dropped on us just a couple of days ago as well. So, we're shuffling to get everything together, but we got a great team. We got a lot of stuff up and working. We're going to polish it up, and we're gonna get it out there before holidays. And its really up to you. If you want to hang out with your friends and use gesture controls, you got it on the Wii. If you want to go online and you want that HD experience, you go on the PS3/360."

Courtesy: Operation Sports (http://www.operationsports.com/newspost.php?id=447672)

JeffHCross
10-03-2010, 10:37 PM
They are going to sink so much money into this for practically no return. I mean, I loved NBA Jam back in the day ... but there's absolutely nothing that interests me about bringing it home.

cdj
10-04-2010, 10:14 PM
They are going to sink so much money into this for practically no return. I mean, I loved NBA Jam back in the day ... but there's absolutely nothing that interests me about bringing it home.

I think they will get a good return in year one (not so sure with them delaying the DLC Jam), but what happens to the franchise after this point? I don't see it being a viable yearly franchise, so where does this dev team go in the meantime? Maybe to help with ELITE?

Per pastapadre, the OS member who bought the first copy of ELITE says that the JAM download code DID work.

cdj
10-05-2010, 07:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPv0OfT_UO0

The code from ELITE works and here's a look at the rosters and game modes. It appears that the Remix Tour is going to be available at some point and that the PS3/360 version is full and complete right now.

JBHuskers
10-05-2010, 09:26 AM
ahhhh memories....can't wait to get my hands on this.

cdj
10-05-2010, 10:32 PM
I'm assuming it's the same for next gen, but on the Wii version you can unlock Obama, Biden, the Clintons, AlGore, GW Bush, Palin, Cheney, and McCain (no word on how or the code). With code ESPNSN you unlock Colin Cowherd and Michelle Beadle (http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5652945). Like the old version, the Beastie Boys are in the game as well (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQTwntb1ITA).

It looks like EA has pulled the video linked at the end of the last page showing the game on NG with the game modes and players.

gschwendt
10-06-2010, 09:05 AM
Here's a list of all of the secret characters and how to unlock them:

Allen Iverson - Elusive // Perform 10 successful shove counters.
Beastie Boys Team - 3 The Hard Way // Defeat the Beastie Boys team in
Remix Tour.
Brad Daugherty - Double Up // Beat the CPU in a 2V2 game by doubling
their score or better.
Bill Laimbeer, Isiah Thomas - Central Division Represent // Beat the
Central Division Legend Team in Classic Campaign.
Bryant Reeves - 100 Club // Win 100 games.
Chris Mullin, Tim Hardaway - Pacific Division Represent // Beat the
Pacific Division Legend Team in Classic Campaign.
Chuck Person - Fired Up // Get On Fire 4 times in a single game.
Clyde Drexler - NBA Domination // Beat Classic Campaign with a team from
each division in the NBA.
Dan Majerle - Century Scorer // Score 100 points in one game.
Danny Manning - Grand Scorer // Score 1,000 points.
David Robinson - Glass Cleaner // Grab 10 rebounds in one game.
Dennis Rodman - How Rude // Perform 10 successful shoves in one game.
Detlef Schrempf - No "I" in Team // Win a 2P game vs. the CPU.
Dominique Wilkins, Spud Webb - Southeast Division Represent // Beat the
Southeast Division Legend Team in Classic Campaign.
Drazen Petrovic - The Spirit of Competition // Complete a game of 21
against a friend.
Dr. J - High Flyer // Perform 10 successful alley-oops.
George Gervin - Buzzer Beater // Hit a Buzzer Beater shot to win a 2 V 2
game.
Glen Rice - Triple up // Beat the CPU in a 2V2 game by tripling their
score or better.
Hakeem Olajuwon, Kenny Smith - Southwest Division Represent // Beat the
Southwest Division Legend Team in Classic Campaign.
James Worthy - You Must be Butter // Go on a 10 game win streak in
Classic Campaign.
John Starks, Patrick Ewing - Atlantic Division Represent // Beat the
Atlantic Division Legend Team in Classic Campaign.
John Stockton, Karl Malone - Northwest Division Represent // Beat the
Northwest Division Legend Team in Classic Campaign.
Kenny Anderson - Sticky Fingers // Steal the ball 10 times in one game.
Kevin Johnson - Ultimate Teammate // Beat the CPU in a 2V2 game with
your drone teammate scoring all of the points.
Kevin McHale - Feelin' It // Perform 10 successful jump shots.
Larry Bird, Magic Johnson - Bird / Magic Superteam // Beat the
Bird/Magic Superteam in Classic Campaign.
Larry Johnson - Ball Hog // Win a game without allowing your teammate to
score.
Manute Bol - Block Party // Perform 10 successful blocks.
Mark Price - Gentleman // Beat the CPU in a 2V2 game without shoving.
Mitch Richmond - 10K Scorer // Score 10,000 points
Nick Anderson - First Game Jitters // Complete a Play Now Game.
Orlando Magic Shaq - Smash It // Beat the CPU in Backboard Smash.
Rony Seikaly - Throw It Down, Big Man // Dunk the ball 10 times in one game.
Scott Skiles - Dominant Distributor // Get 30 Assists with one player in
one game.
Scottie Pippen - Stringin' Em Together // Go on a 5 game win streak in
Classic Campaign.
Stickman Team - Operation Stickman // Defeat the Stickman Team in
Classic Campaign.
Dan Majerle? Scott Skiles? Detlef Schrempf? You sure know the way to a man's heart, EA Sports.

Those curious about the game's boss battles - and again, this is spoiler territory - you'll find them below.

Chris Paul Boss Battle - CP3 // Beat the New Orleans Hornets Gold
Challenge in Remix Tour.
Dr. J Boss Battle - Dr. J // Beat the Philadelphia 76ers Gold Challenge
in Remix Tour.
Dwayne Wade Boss Battle - Flash // Beat the Miami Heat Gold Challenge in
Remix Tour.
Karl Malone Boss Battle - Mailman // Beat the Utah Jazz Gold Challenge
in Remix Tour.
Kobe Bryant Boss Battle - Black Mamba // Beat the Los Angeles Lakers
Silver Challenge in Remix Tour.
Larry Bird Boss Battle - Bird // Beat the Boston Celtics Gold Challenge
in Remix Tour.
Lebron James Boss Battle - King James // Beat the Miami Heat Silver
Challenge in Remix Tour.
Magic Johnson Boss Battle - Magic // Beat the Los Angeles Lakers Gold
Challenge in Remix Tour.
Shaquille O'Neal Boss Battle - Diesel // Beat the Orlando Magic Gold
Challenge in Remix Tour.
Yao Ming Boss Battle - Yao // Beat the Houston Rockets Gold Challenge in
Remix Tour.

JBHuskers
10-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Wow this is sweet. I'm getting it for Wii probably next week or in two weeks when my Wii shows up. Then I'll definitely get it for the PS3 to jam online.

CLW
10-06-2010, 10:34 AM
I'm assuming it's the same for next gen, but on the Wii version you can unlock Obama, Biden, the Clintons, AlGore, GW Bush, Palin, Cheney, and McCain (no word on how or the code). With code ESPNSN you unlock Colin Cowherd and Michelle Beadle (http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5652945). Like the old version, the Beastie Boys are in the game as well (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQTwntb1ITA).

It looks like EA has pulled the video linked at the end of the last page showing the game on NG with the game modes and players.

LOL I can see the GOP v. DEMs battle it out in NBA Jam.

cdj
10-13-2010, 10:56 PM
- GameFly has posted the next-gen covers for the game with a release date the week of November 16. MSRP unknown.

- The Wii codes (known so far) for unlockable teams (from GameFAQs):
J.Cole and 9th Wonder
At the “Press A to Start” screen, press Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, 1, and 2. A tone will confirm correct entry. On the team select

Unlock Team Democrats
At the "Press A To Start" screen, press the Left direction on the controller thirteen times followed by the "+" button. You will hear a chime. At the Team Select screen, press the "+" button to view the team. It includes Barack H. Obama, Bill Clinton, and others.

Unlock Team Republicans
At the "Press A To Start" screen, press the Right direction on the controller thirteen times followed by the "+" button. You will hear a chime. At the Team Select screen, press the "+" button to view the team. It includes George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, and others.

Play as Mark Turmell & Tim Kitzrow
Go to Play Now. At the "Enter Initials" screen, type in "MJT" as Player 1's initials. Then go ahead to the "Select Team" screen, and you will here a noise. Hit the + button and you will be able to play as the creator of NBA Jam, Mark Turmell and the announcer, Tim Kitzrow.

Play as the NBA Mascots
Go to Play Now. At the "Enter Initials" screen, type in "MAS" as Player 1's initials. Enter "COT" as Player 2's initials. Then go ahead to the "Select Team" screen, and you will here a noise. Hit the + button, and you will be able to play as any NBA Mascot.

Unlock ESPN's SportsNation Cast
Go to Play Now. At the "Enter Initials" screen, type in "ESP" as Player 1's initials. Enter "NSN" as Player 2's initials. Then go ahead to the "Select Team" screen, and you will here a noise. Hit the + button, and you will see Colin Cowherd and Michelle Beadle, ESPN's Sportsnation hosts.

JBHuskers
10-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Just picked this up over the weekend for Wii, probably going to play some tonight as I just got my Wii also over the weekend.

JBHuskers
10-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Yeah this game is very fun. I suggest playing with the classic controller. It works really well with it. Brings back so many memories.

cdj
10-18-2010, 06:41 AM
I really like this one as well. I've been using the motion controls and have had no problems.

JBHuskers
10-18-2010, 09:14 AM
I really like this one as well. I've been using the motion controls and have had no problems.

I'll have to mess around with it using just motion controls.

JBHuskers
10-20-2010, 11:12 AM
Looks like it will be out on 11/16 for PS3 and 360 for the same price as the Wii, $49.99

http://www.operationsports.com/newspost.php?id=452097

JBHuskers
10-20-2010, 12:09 PM
Pasta Padre with some details:

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/10/20/nba-jam-hd-gets-release-date-price-and-additional-features

morsdraconis
10-20-2010, 04:03 PM
Wow... $49.99?! That's fuckin' crazy....

NatureBoy
10-20-2010, 07:38 PM
I was hoping this would be a download because I have around 2,500 MS points. I can wait until the price drops. I have so many games now to play plus SvR 11 comes out on Tuesday. Too many games, too little time to play them.

cdj
10-20-2010, 09:34 PM
I was hoping this would be a download because I have around 2,500 MS points. I can wait until the price drops. I have so many games now to play plus SvR 11 comes out on Tuesday. Too many games, too little time to play them.

I have nothing to base this on, but part of me still expects NBA ELITE to be released at some point (maybe at All-Star Weekend?) and with it the Jam download code.

JBHuskers
10-21-2010, 08:59 AM
Yeah it's tough to decide whether or not to get it or not right off the bat.

To me, releasing the disc based version is telling me that NBA Elite will be shelved until next season. Especially since they'll do DNA and roster updates for NBA Live 10 this year.

JBHuskers
10-22-2010, 03:56 PM
More info from Pasta:

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/10/22/full-list-of-features-for-nba-jam-hd

The online stuff looks NICE.

JeffHCross
10-22-2010, 07:36 PM
Meh.

It's funny JB, but it dawned on me recently that you and I are very good examples of why the "hardcore community" isn't, and shouldn't, be a target for game developers. There's been several titles lately that you've been commenting on about this feature or that feature ... and I have absolutely no interest. It was an interesting realization.

[i]Dan Majerle? Scott Skiles? Detlef Schrempf? You sure know the way to a man's heart, EA Sports.I have to imagine that somehow they got access to the old sprites, because all three of those were back in the original game. Honestly, the list you posted of unlockable teams is more interesting to me than most of the current NBA, lol.

JBHuskers
11-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Debating on selling my Wii copy to pay for the PS3 version.

cdj
11-16-2010, 10:00 AM
360/PS3 versions out today/tomorrow. I'm half tempted to pick it up and sell the Wii version since the next-gen version is loaded and has online.

Here's a comparison of the retail NBA Jam version versus what was planned to launch with NBA ELITE (http://nba-jam.easports.com/updates/NBASKU1):

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/easports/nbaelite/nbaelite11/566x319/NBAJAMsku5.jpg

JBHuskers
11-16-2010, 10:06 AM
I have done the exact same thing...sold the Wii version, and am getting the PS3 version from GameStop right after work :) BOOM-SHAKA-LAKA

After playing the Wii game, I'm very stoked to take this online.

gschwendt
11-16-2010, 10:08 AM
I'm thinking about picking up the PS3 version as well. I played the SNES version recently and remembered how much I enjoyed it.

JBHuskers
11-16-2010, 10:16 AM
I'm thinking about picking up the PS3 version as well. I played the SNES version recently and remembered how much I enjoyed it.

If CDJ gets it we'll have to find a fourth for a 2 v 2 match!

cdj
11-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Bit the bullet and picked it up on PS3.

No one online yet this afternoon, but had a hard time finding a copy though GameStop had 3 PS3 copies in.
The game really shines in HD, really noticeable after playing on Wii.
The online rankup system looks mainly like that on COD or RDR where you can edit a nickname and also your avatar that you unlock as you play.

JBHuskers
11-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Bit the bullet and picked it up on PS3.

No one online yet this afternoon, but had a hard time finding a copy though GameStop had 3 PS3 copies in.
The game really shines in HD, really noticeable after playing on Wii.
The online rankup system looks mainly like that on COD or RDR where you can edit a nickname and also your avatar that you unlock as you play.

And since about the time CDJ has posted this we've been playing online straight LOL

gschwendt
11-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Picked up NBA Jam. I've played it for about an hour and definitely enjoying it. For anyone that loved the old one, you should like this one.

NatureBoy
11-17-2010, 10:31 PM
I picked this up for the 360 yesterday. I've had a lot of fun with the game so far.

cdj
11-17-2010, 11:16 PM
pastapadre is reporting some freezing online (360) leading to him having to quit and take a loss. Anyone else seeing this? I had no issues last night on PS3. (Connection did get lost once, but I believe that was an issue with JBs connection, nothing relating to the game.)

JBHuskers
11-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Yeah my modem decided to reset or there was an outage.

AustinWolv
11-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Picked up NBA Jam. I've played it for about an hour and definitely enjoying it. For anyone that loved the old one, you should like this one.
I thought it was some good fun way back then when I was basically a kid, but is it actually fun for someone in their 30s now? As in worth playing more than just the 'memories/sentimental value'?

gschwendt
11-18-2010, 10:57 AM
I thought it was some good fun way back then when I was basically a kid, but is it actually fun for someone in their 30s now? As in worth playing more than just the 'memories/sentimental value'?
Yeah... I think so. I'm 31 so if that helps gives a frame of mind. They added some new stuff that keeps you coming back. I especially loved playing a boss battle against Orlando Magic Shaq to where he's trying to tear down your goal.

JBHuskers
11-18-2010, 11:25 AM
EA is having an NBA Jam contest on Twitter today where you submit lines and use these hash tags and @ replies #boomshakalaka @EASPORTS #NBAJAM

I was lucky enough to get two of them recorded!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST-A5Ynz89U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3eRsPBOi3g

CDJ also got in on the action and got one recorded!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41A5RJtADSM

One lucky winner is going to get this:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs471.ash2/74423_10150338963850160_424052535159_16022837_6224 174_n.jpg

CLW
11-18-2010, 12:34 PM
God that shizzle blew up my Youtube. Pissed me off to have to cancel out that many 10 second NBA Jam clips.

JeffHCross
11-18-2010, 09:41 PM
I just kept watching my Twitter feed and trying to figure out what the hell cdj was doing. I was at work, so I could only see the text, not what he was replying to or anything else.

cdj
11-19-2010, 07:26 AM
JHC - How is that different than any other day? ;)

Played Tommy twice last night. He pulled away late to win game one (CHI vs. NO) but killed me in game two (CHI vs. ORL).

JBHuskers
11-19-2010, 08:57 AM
yeah ORL is popular....played three randoms last night first guy was Orlando and he KILLED me cuz he could time the shoves well. The other two games were close, but I would have a stretch in the second half where I couldn't make a basket and every dunk would get blocked.

CLW
11-19-2010, 09:41 AM
I need to pick this game up. I really enjoyed Jam back in the day and it looks like several of you guys play so that would be fun for some online matchups.

JeffHCross
11-19-2010, 10:27 PM
JHC - How is that different than any other day? ;)Honestly ... most days you don't tweet that much.

The last couple days have been insane from you, lol.

souljahbill
11-21-2010, 12:38 PM
I have it for the PS3 if anyone ever wants to Jam online. I tried finding a random game but couldn't.

NatureBoy
11-22-2010, 09:08 AM
If anyone who has this for the 360 and wants to play online, hit me up.

souljahbill
11-22-2010, 10:02 PM
The achievement or goal or whatever you wanna call it where you have to do 10 putbacks in a game is absolutely impossible to me. For some reason, I can't get rebounds, even when forcing my cpu teammate to take a bad shot, but when I do get the rebound, I either don't get the opportunity to tap it in and if I do get the chance, I miss the shot 7 times out of 10.

Boss battles are super uber cheap. I don't care about beating a single one now unless it's necessary to beat remix mode.

Last thing, who thought it was a good idea to play through classic campaign mode 6 freaking times needs a talking to. Playing through it 6 times is the very definition of filler and the prize for playing 180+ games versus the CPU is freakin' Clyde Drexler. Really? We should get Michael Jordan for having to play that many games.

cdj
11-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Here are some codes for Team Jordan, Team Adidas, and Team Sprite. They are only on the PS3/360 versions.

TEAM SPRITE: Player 1 initials SPR, Player 2 initials ITE. Team consists of Green Lebron and Yellow Lebron.

TEAM ADIDAS: Player 1 initials ADI, Player 2 initials DAS. Team consists of Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard and Josh Smith.

TEAM JORDAN BRAND: Player 1 initials JOR, Player 2 initials DAN. Team consists of Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul and Carmelo Anthony.

Courtesy: Operation Sports (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/basketball-other/457133-more-secret-teams-nba-jam-post2041867363.html)

cdj
12-23-2010, 11:50 AM
New code announced for The Neighbors: Kevin Durant and his neighbor Mathias

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiw97dNq0lU

Player 1: MMK
Player 2: D35

JBHuskers
12-23-2010, 02:17 PM
hah that's a nice Christmas present.